OK, I have Less that 9 days to go, more advice plz!

Ibiza-girlie

I need to know if there are ANY spots I cant miss out on!

Here is my itinerary:
Tuesday arrival with Spanair at 2 in the afternoon.
Check in at Catalina, go to the beach to suck up the rays of light and then go back to Savannah for a meal, sangria and sunset.....
Evening: either Djsammy"esparadis or Darren Emerson@pacha

Wednesday: hung over for sure!

Thursday: Dinner at Bambuddhas grove with everyone, Cream@Amnesia

Friday: Optional, depends on my state of consciousness from the nite before

Saturday: want something trancey, but not sure! Going to the hippiemarket in the day, shopping in Eivissa.

Sunday: optional, relax?

Monday: Manumission, dinner at ????

so fill in the blanks for me, where schould i go, where to dine, what to see! any suggestiona are welcome!

Well, I'd choose Darren Emerson over dj Sammy for a start. Also, are you not wanting to do Sundays at Space?

haha you people - you really know me haha means Ive be blablabla´ing too much about my does and don´ts on thesep ages huh? hihi

ots not that i dont like the place, but as mentioned i cant move nor breathe in there, so it wasnt much fun for me , sorry!

I can understand your point, I know other people who feel the same way about Sundays at Space, but I'm wanting to catch the terrace for a few hours in the afternoon as it's such an experience.

Ibiza-girlie said:
haha you people - you really know me haha means Ive be blablabla´ing too much about my does and don´ts on thesep ages huh? hihi

ots not that i dont like the place, but as mentioned i cant move nor breathe in there, so it wasnt much fun for me , sorry!

That’s fair enough, if everyone liked to do the same things and go to the same places the world would be a pretty boring place. :D

My fave for lunch is sunbathe all day at Coastline and have lunch there, it's really nice and big portions!!

Ibiza-girlie said:
ok you guys, whatabout daytime activities, beaches? places to do lunch!

Well, I'm a big fan of Bora Bora and could happilly spend all holiday there.

Have you been to Formentera yet? I missed out on it last year but everyone on here raves about it so I'm going to make sure I visit it this year although I'm not very good on boats (even if it's a short trip!).

Lunch

try and fit in a lunch at Bar Costa in Sta.Gertrudis - simple and cheap and Ibicenco - plato de jamon, queso, chorizo and pan tomate y botella de vino blanco seco for about £8odd for two ( sorry about the spelling etc but they seem to understand my request!! ) and you get to eat in an art gallery.

hmmmmmm I have always known it as Bar Costa because thats whats written on the tin!
IMAG0005.JPG

I have been there many times but like most places, I only think I know what I'm on about and happy to be corrected :(

Back