OK, I have Less that 9 days to go, more advice plz!

jondal,...go there for lunch, to the restaurant on the far laft ...yemanja!
...another restaurant ;) , another must ;)

what I meant was - do you like a busy or quiet beach, shallow or deep water, water sports or secluded, sandy or rocky etc

west of jondal - es torrent, dont mix it up with port es torrent!!!!!!!!!....but es torrent is an aerea with the most expensivst houses on the island, also jondal,....you like to start cryin when you see this houses, they are not under 2million euro!
and there is also a very small quiet, exclusive beach in es torrent, with an very expensive restaurant :D :D :D :D

oh well onethat is pretty busy woth not do deep but very clear water, the same conditions for the quiter one! a bit secluded quiet romantic place!

Possibly Cala Vadella for the first and S'Illot for the second? - but hire a car and you will find plenty to choose from and remember you are only an hour from anywhere :D

in geneal, the whole west an south coast,....there is one after the other,...go by car and stay where you like, its not mor then 10 minutes from one to the other,....

Possibly Cala Vadella for the first and S'Illot for the second? - but hire a car and you will find plenty to choose from and remember you are only an hour from anywhere

Cala Vadella lies in a beautiful little bay, definitely worth a visit. Heaps of clear water ;). There's also a small restaurant (La Torre) were they serve decent food at reasonable prices.

Aah had some good times there :D

[quote="%RickThere's also a small restaurant (La Torre) were they serve decent food at reasonable prices.

Aah had some good times there :D[/quote]

Unfortunately, La Torre, one of my favourites is no longer there - some juice place taken over, great shame.

uhh what a shame if they ever shut down some of my favourites, any one of you ever been to dc10 and/or km5?? for drinks? dinner? party??

Back