Ok, bored today so.......

Done! However it's not quite the same as the one on your wish list! :lol: I get told off by the missus as i keep hiding her trashy novels on top shelves, they've got to be "Proper books"!!!. apparently i'm a book snob! :lol:

I'm never loaning books to friends again though, currnet outstanding are:

Diceman
The Road
Shantaram
Snowblind
Fahrenheit 55

For some reason people just don't think they need to return books!!:twisted:

Its a start Mark, we can work on the proper traditional layout of the room later...;) :lol::lol:

Me and my mate Iain have a "proper book club with protocol and we do book swaps monthly - he's worse than me for buying books!!!

Diceman - ace!

and YES thoroughly agree - non return of books is bad!! :spank::spank:

if you are baby sitting a newborn you wont be getting any reading done!! :lol:

:?:? Phil is a the baby whisperer - they just settle with him in seconds. I just coo and stand about 18" away and panic sweat!! I am so frightened of babies - anything under about 10 months freaks me - its the wobbly head/support thing that does it.... :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

:?:? Phil is a the baby whisperer - they just settle with him in seconds. I just coo and stand about 18" away and panic sweat!! I am so frightened of babies - anything under about 10 months freaks me - its the wobbly head/support thing that does it.... :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

yer big cissie!! :lol:

I was the same with Naiya, I remember the midwife passing her to me in the delivery room and I was like "help :eek:" but you get the hang of it ;)

jam man

are you putting your yacht on a set of big ski's then?

yer big cissie!! :lol:

I was the same with Naiya, I remember the midwife passing her to me in the delivery room and I was like "help :eek:" but you get the hang of it ;)

jam man

are you putting your yacht on a set of big ski's then?

:oops::oops::oops::oops: I think its a proper phobia JJ - seriously!! :lol::lol::lol:

I would love 10 acres of land in Northumberland / Scottish Highlands where i could go hunting fishing and hiking, smear mud on my face and hug trees.

ahhhhhh, there you could be, stripped to the waist, rod in hand.....;)

hope things are going well mark:D

you read Stone Junction by Jim Dodge? Gingerfreak bought it for me a few years back for my birthday - it took me a while to get into it, finished it and thought hmmmmmmm good but not outstanding.

Read it again a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was excellent

ahhhhhh, there you could be, stripped to the waist, rod in hand.....;)

hope things are going well mark:D

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol: i forget that you are a "Vet" - so funny.

It's strange that wide open space and solitude is suddenly attractive!:lol:

sandbanks_house_savills.jpg

Representing my future home with sea view!

but in the meantime, these would have to do.

a36b_2.JPG

mhhh, just coming back from holiday and feeling the cold air around you, makes me wanting to live my dream...
so, some want a fancy car, some a huge library with all books they ever read - nice thought.
Well, me, I would like to have a super size-mobile home: A nice and pretty kitchen to cook some delicious stuff in there. Bathroom with enough space for a bathtube, to be able to take a warm bath after a long surf. A big doublebed in the back of the van, totally seperated from the rest, to be able to enjoy some quiet hours together back there. And for sure a little living room in the way of a library and a little corner for the laptops...
For sure, there would also be enough space for a scooter to park in the van. We would take our bikes, our boards and roll on and see where our little castle would drift us...
Ha ha, maybe, a coffee-cooking slave to always be able to drink fresh and tasty coffee and don't have the hustle to stand up and make it yourself... Like I will do now ;-)

mhhh, just coming back from holiday and feeling the cold air around you, makes me wanting to live my dream...
so, some want a fancy car, some a huge library with all books they ever read - nice thought.
Well, me, I would like to have a super size-mobile home: A nice and pretty kitchen to cook some delicious stuff in there. Bathroom with enough space for a bathtube, to be able to take a warm bath after a long surf. A big doublebed in the back of the van, totally seperated from the rest, to be able to enjoy some quiet hours together back there. And for sure a little living room in the way of a library and a little corner for the laptops...
For sure, there would also be enough space for a scooter to park in the van. We would take our bikes, our boards and roll on and see where our little castle would drift us...
Ha ha, maybe, a coffee-cooking slave to always be able to drink fresh and tasty coffee and don't have the hustle to stand up and make it yourself... Like I will do now ;-)

A campervan would be nice 8):lol:

Back