Ok, bored today so.......

a castle, with a karting track all around it, with a big lake, nature reserve, photographic studio, cinema and a room full of boys toys.

That's really funny...

Where my warehouse is, it's on a farm where the farmer has just built an illegal castle, it has a go cart track there and also a great big lake. There is also a quad track, jet skis and a speedboat (toys). There is also a big wood there (nature reserve).

Do a search for Bob Fidler Castle Salfords to see it. It's a pretty funny story as well. To get around planning permission he built a castle under a haystack and lived there without anyone knowing for 6 years.

Me too, the thought of being 25 in Nov and still living at home and being nowhere near to move out is very scary :eek::lol:

_40611071_corbett_sorry203.jpg
:lol:

........ if you could have one thing, one thing that you have always wished for (no matter how silly or embarrassing it might be :oops:)

What is it that you would love to own - doesnt need to be expensive, could just be hard to get, or doesnt exist anymore....

Mine is one of these......
2-storey-library.jpg

I would love to have an old fashioned library, with massive fireplace, huge windows and comfy chairs. It would be full all the books I had ever owned, starting from when I first learnt to read - every book I had ever owned throughout my life, I really dislike having to offload books to library's, friends, charity shops etc when the bookshelves at home are full and the attic is creaking with boxes of books...

So what's yours??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Snap !!! I Never give books away!!!!
I've got a library room in my house with floor to ceiling bookshelves and a big pot bellied stove. I spent months getting it restored as i thought it would be the room i spend the most time in. I get the time to sit in there about twice a year. :confused:

I would love 10 acres of land in Northumberland / Scottish Highlands where i could go hunting fishing and hiking, smear mud on my face and hug trees.

But what i'd really like now more than that would be 5 hours uninterrupted sleep.:p

Boring but enough cash that I could live the same lifestyle I have now, supported only through music and maybe a bit of writing.

Snap !!! I Never give books away!!!!
I've got a library room in my house with floor to ceiling bookshelves and a big pot bellied stove. I spent months getting it restored as i thought it would be the room i spend the most time in. I get the time to sit in there about twice a year. :confused:

I would love 10 acres of land in Northumberland / Scottish Highlands where i could go hunting fishing and hiking, smear mud on my face and hug trees.

But what i'd really like now more than that would be 5 hours uninterrupted sleep.:p

Ok lets come to some sort of arrangement, Phil and I will babysit one night for you both and for payment I get to spend the evening reading in your library :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok lets come to some sort of arrangement, Phil and I will babysit one night for you both and for payment I get to spend the evening reading in your library :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Done! However it's not quite the same as the one on your wish list! :lol: I get told off by the missus as i keep hiding her trashy novels on top shelves, they've got to be "Proper books"!!!. apparently i'm a book snob! :lol:

I'm never loaning books to friends again though, currnet outstanding are:

Diceman
The Road
Shantaram
Snowblind
Fahrenheit 55

For some reason people just don't think they need to return books!!:twisted:

Back