OffSonar and OffWeek Barcelona

Definitely make sute you follow all of your Favorit DJ and Label instagram Accounts closely during the Sonar week. Had some of the best times at Pop up parties.
About 8 years ago we saw Richie at a public Park and Hot Since 82 at a small beach Bar.

Hey folks. In case anyone in interested I am selling a ticket via DICE. It's a full VIP pass and I am selling it for 190€ (face value 310). get in touch if interested. It's going to be a good one this year!! 🎟️🎟️🎉

Had a good time, Circo loco was really good, I got there around 7 pm was still hot and bright, (couldn't wait for the sun to go down) seen Keninemusik they were good, not amazing, people were really friendly there and full of English people
The queue to get in was super easy and moved quickly,
Not rammed at all, plenty of room to dance and had loads of space
The drinks queue was a nightmare waited a least 20 mins for a drink

Jamie Jones, Seth, and Martinez bros surprised me they were really really good...didn't play their usual tech-house boring stuff, and left when it finished at 2 am (probably should have left earlier) taxis were a nightmare, and had to walk 30 mins and then managed to grab one

Afterlife...was not impressed did not really like people weren't very friendly....Mind against was ok, Stephan Bozin played what seemed like church organ music and tale of us, well...they played melodic and then finished every melodic song with a hard techno beat so was a mix of both

Was quite busy but had room to move,

taxis at the end were a nightmare walked back to my friend's house luckily was not that far away, but getting a taxi was impossible

Nice report, I managed to see only Sunday and Inervision night at Poble Espanyol but very nice experience, mainly people were so friendly. Unfortunately we didn´t make it to afterparty which was legendary as I heard and I also didn´t catch Drumcode on Saturday as my flight was cancelled. But probably next year again, seems like Offsonar and Sonar is visited by quite different type of ppl.

Yes I will go next year too...might try Circo loco again... or another party, won't do afterlife again

I like the Poble Espanyol venue to

Yes circoloco party was great. Adam port &me vs rampa 👌🏼 For sure next year again.
Anyone know if theres proper videos from the set? Couldnt find anything

Who's going this year?
Just looking at flights right now. Probably going for:
Friday Moxy Music Poolparty
Saturday Solomun+Keinemusic (if I can get the tix)
Sunday Elrow Poble Espanyol takeover.

I have a ticket for Palms Trax / ESP Institute at La Terrrazza tomorrow (daytime). Can send it to friends via DICE only. Someone wants to have it (for free)?

Quite a big backlash on Keinemusik Facebook fans page of their set at Diynamic OffSonar party … will post the main post here in case of interest:

Need to talk about yesterday’s event at Barcelona.

It was extremely lazy with classic edits or pop songs, crowd was confused and could not vibe, energy was somehow negative and km guys did not give a f*** about the flow of their set.

Rampa plays maybe 10% of the set, &me plays a few tracks somehow a mood is set and Adam comes and plays tracks that has absolutely nothing to do with whats been played. Its like a bad after party where 3 different guys control the music which does not have the same taste.

And Adam needs to stop this beatless track pursuit. Yes Beethoven is cool , genius, ahead of its time, and you are the coolest person alive but this has to stop. It kills the vibe immediately and the whole set took a nosedive from there.

I feel like they got too big, a lot of vip fans now which love to hear waiting for tonight, who do not go to party for the music but for the sake of being there.

This feels quite similar to what happened to Tale of Us after “Afterlife” . No wonder they dont play at Berlin this year, it would not go down well with this style.”

Quite a big backlash on Keinemusik Facebook fans page of their set at Diynamic OffSonar party … will post the main post here in case of interest:

Need to talk about yesterday’s event at Barcelona.

It was extremely lazy with classic edits or pop songs, crowd was confused and could not vibe, energy was somehow negative and km guys did not give a f*** about the flow of their set.

Rampa plays maybe 10% of the set, &me plays a few tracks somehow a mood is set and Adam comes and plays tracks that has absolutely nothing to do with whats been played. Its like a bad after party where 3 different guys control the music which does not have the same taste.

And Adam needs to stop this beatless track pursuit. Yes Beethoven is cool , genius, ahead of its time, and you are the coolest person alive but this has to stop. It kills the vibe immediately and the whole set took a nosedive from there.

I feel like they got too big, a lot of vip fans now which love to hear waiting for tonight, who do not go to party for the music but for the sake of being there.

This feels quite similar to what happened to Tale of Us after “Afterlife” . No wonder they dont play at Berlin this year, it would not go down well with this style.”
Interesting! From what I have seen &me plays most of the set and Adam and rampa dip in and out, rampa just seems to be talking to girls

I do love their stuff but it does seem that the sets are always very similar from the last one

Interesting! From what I have seen &me plays most of the set and Adam and rampa dip in and out, rampa just seems to be talking to girls

I do love their stuff but it does seem that the sets are always very similar from the last one

From the comments on the post the one set that most people agreed was better this year was the one at Pacha in May ….

From the comments on the post the one set that most people agreed was better this year was the one at Pacha in May ….
Yes they seemed to like their pacha set

I am going to see them at dc10 for their all night long and I think they will be good there too

This comments remind me my feelings at Pacha in May...
Some people felt the opposite than me, all is question of personal taste I presume...

Exactly, every time I started to feel some energy during their set, they crashed it with those stupid pop songs remix, FOR ME.
Some people seemed to love it at the same time....
I know! Crazy I think depends on the mood too, if I am in the mood to hear those commercial classics, like africa I like when they play that, when they play the weekend meh ...and I hate when they play jlo waiting for tonight

Back