Odyssey 24 Hour Opening @ USHUAÏA & HÏ

okay here's some feedback

went to odyssey for the last hour of ushuaïa first (got in just before 23h) - got a little of adriatique (it was just tall/dark adi this time)

Same thing in NY last weekend. The other Adrian was apparently sick....hope he’s alright.

Our friends went to Ushuaia - lasted less than 2 hours, music flat and too busy (for them).

We made a half-hearted attempt to go to Hi at 2AM (missing ANNA), saw the queue and didn't bother.

Don't regret not going to either - the hail at Ushuaia can't have been much fun, no matter how much you spent on VIP.

I saw a video, how long was this hailstorm? I guess they stopped the music and started it again later? but where did everybody go for shelter?

I saw a video, how long was this hailstorm? I guess they stopped the music and started it again later? but where did everybody go for shelter?

the hailstorm lasted 5mins only. after that it rained a little more for maybe another 10 mins and then it was over. the music went out for just a small moment from what I heard.

THE NIGHT LEAGUE LAUNCHES ‘ODYSSEY’, A BRAND NEW 24 HOUR OPENING PARTY CONCEPT

GET READY FOR THE OPENING PARTY Onlinesbi sudoku aadhar card OF THE SEASON: ODYSSEY IBIZA TAKES OVER USHUAÏA AND HÏ IBIZA ON 18 MAY FROM SATURDAY 12:00H - 12:00H SUNDAY

ODYSSEY IBIZA 24-HOUR DEBUT WILL MARK THE OFFICIAL SEASON OPENING

18 May 2019 / Saturday 12:00 to 12:00 Sunday

From 12:00h to 00:00h at Ushuaïa Ibiza

From 23:59h to 12:00h at Hï Ibiza
hopefully heralding a little more flexibility on closing times from the authorities island wide.

Last edited:
Back