Odyssey 24 Hour Opening @ USHUAÏA & HÏ

Don't worry, all the offending posts will be deleted before the lawyers call.

Does Hi have any room that lets in sunlight? Amnesia, Space, DC10 all work for afters because they let in the sun. Not sure if that works for Hi.

Yes - what used to be the legendary Terraza (now the club room) does indeed have windows and sunlit hours.

I haven’t been back to Hï since the opening party in 2017 and wasn’t a fan of the club and particularly what they had done with the Terazza - but as I’ve said above extended opening hours is not something you will ever catch moaning about!

Yes - what used to be the legendary Terraza (now the club room) does indeed have windows and sunlit hours.

I haven’t been back to Hï since the opening party in 2017 and wasn’t a fan of the club and particularly what they had done with the Terazza - but as I’ve said above extended opening hours is not something you will ever catch moaning about!
You going to the opening?

Please not David Guetta for the Opening...

(although I did enjoy him at Space one time many years ago...)

I have zero information, but history tells us that Ushuaia for opening and closings have always gone with less-commercial lines-ups. Simply because the crowd in May is less holiday-maker-EDM, and more workers with time to go out before the mad season gets going. I would be very surprised if it is anything other than that.

Please not David Guetta for the Opening...

(although I did enjoy him at Space one time many years ago...)
Surely it’s a certainty...can you imagine how much they are paying him? This now completely cuts off this area of town for me and actually I think it’s excelelnt for Pacha.

I reckon anyone thinking this means a return to the glorious free-for-alls of the past is probably in for a shock. Ushuaia is shamelessly corporate and brand-conscious and they will want to keep a lid on the excess. You can be sure the whole thing will be very controlled as most branded 'events' are these days. It's obviously not aimed at free-spirited dinosaurs like me or those unwilling/unable to spend €100 (!) on a ticket but no doubt many thousands more will disagree

Why excellent for Pacha?
Because, in my view, they can offer something better. Yes, obviously both party’s benefited over the years financially (although I’m not sure who more than their other)...But musically, I think not. This is an opportunity for Pacha i would think to reidentify themselves. That’s just my thoughts!

hi and ushuaia always had big residencies like garrix, dvlm, kygo - none of them ever played the opening/closing parties of hi or ushuaia. guetta won't play this opening either, no worries.

I reckon anyone thinking this means a return to the glorious free-for-alls of the past is probably in for a shock. Ushuaia is shamelessly corporate and brand-conscious and they will want to keep a lid on the excess. You can be sure the whole thing will be very controlled as most branded 'events' are these days. It's obviously not aimed at free-spirited dinosaurs like me or those unwilling/unable to spend €100 (!) on a ticket but no doubt many thousands more will disagree
Nail on head.. imagine the cost for 24hr marathon on drinks alone including water breaks...:lol:

Back