Ocean Beach

u dont need to drink when goin to ocb
i think my max drink budget in ocb is 20€ (coffees & water (15€ 1liter))
Last time i went to ocb it cost me 0€ :cool:, drink ticket given by dj & i even refuse a drink offered by spotlight mate, i m the driver, dont want to crash in ibz roads :lol:
u dont need to get smash to enjoy music wheter booze or drugs, just a reminder :D

Last edited:
Say what you will about the place, I went a few years back whilst on a Stag Do and it is wall to wall fanny. Mutton dressed as lamb granted but all looked good from where we were sitting.

Tried to go back a year later about 20 minutes after it opened one day and got a knock back for being absolutely mullered.

Music wise it is diabolical, endless saxophone, but if you are willing to pay the money then that's your decision. Without a doubt spent far better days on the island but worth it alone to see some of the sorts squeezing into bikinis 2 sizes too small for them.

OCB is busy Fri Sat sunday & monday..if it can helps...
i may give a try for their closing (+ Sandy Rivera) this year as no challenging event such as sunday BMI or other daytime (afterparty? :D). i'm just curious to see the difference between a regular ocb party & their opening/closing.

I'm going to the opening party next month on a hen weekend... It's not my thing and I've never been even though I stay in the bay every year, but I'll be with a group of my closest friends, there'll be drinks, music and hopefully some much needed sun, I'm actually looking forward to it. I'll be sure to report back :D

u dont need to drink when goin to ocb
i think my max drink budget in ocb is 20€ (coffees & water (15€ 1liter))
Last time i went to ocb it cost me 0€ :cool:, drink ticket given by dj & i even refuse a drink offered by spotlight mate, i m the driver, dont want to crash in ibz roads :lol:
u dont need to get smash to enjoy music wheter booze or drugs, just a reminder :D

Fair play to you for staying sober but you are most definitely in the minority. I like a beer with my music and sunshine and a San Miguel lasts about 15 mins in the Ibiza heat.

I'm going to the opening party next month on a hen weekend... It's not my thing and I've never been even though I stay in the bay every year, but I'll be with a group of my closest friends, there'll be drinks, music and hopefully some much needed sun, I'm actually looking forward to it. I'll be sure to report back :D
Their opening is always full & they will only accept pre paid tix (No ticket at doors & pricer by 5€), be sure to have yours or buy it at any bars.

Back