✪ Ocean Beach 2016

just go GA,my mates had a bed table spent loads.with out knowing really what things cost.soon adds up.

If you're going for GA, can you grab tickets at the door or do you need to purchase them beforehand? Thanks!

If ur planning on goin all day a table is better if in a crowd. It starts gettin really goin about 4 ive found in previous years. 1st year we went at 12....bar tab was done by 5 and every1 in group was worse for wear. Last year went at 3 had somethin to eat and tab done us right thru til closing time

Hi - Who's heading to or is looking to head to Ocean Beach on Saturday September 3rd? We have a VIP bed reserved already, there is 2 of us on it currently, and space for 2 more people if anyone fancies it! Obviously would need to split the cost :) (would be 125euro each).

14492389_10157435007310109_3494885523833504885_n.jpg

Saw wayne lineker today in a bar and like a twat, i said your wayne lineker.and he wqs like yes ..hahaa nice guy tho..how embarrassing...lol

Huge party .
Any spotlighr members?
EXCUSE ME!!:D
there from 5.00pm(too late for goodies throw) to 8.00pm will stay until end if no parties to carry on that night..
Wayne was tryin to make people seat at a moment but he forret it..
Ps:mates choose Cafe del mar sunset :spank:
Resting time for them...

Back