✪ Ocean Beach 2016

what are the drinks prices like at ocean beach? I'm over when the Colours party is on so I might check it out.
The prices are like in all fancy places
From year 14 cocktails at 14€(they may give u shot, i'll ask for it claiming im a good friends of the djs :D even not really :lol:) & depending what u r keen into, if looking for champagne & caviar the bill can grow quickly :eek: ive made some pics with the price, u can ask? :cool:
i enjoy more having cocktails in OCB listening to great old school House music from Luis del Villar (as gaving me an Ibiza sensations polo for free from ibz 14 opening i owe him this advert :spank:) than spending money at ushuaia or wathever clubs with hard drinks at 21€ on the average that are not cocktails but just Hard Drinks :mad:

The prices are like in all fancy places
From year 14 cocktails at 14€(they may give u shot, i'll ask for it claiming im a good friends of the djs :D even not really :lol:) & depending what u r keen into, if looking for champagne & caviar the bill can grow quickly :eek: ive made some pics with the price, u can ask? :cool:
i enjoy more having cocktails in OCB listening to great old school House music from Luis del Villar (as gaving me an Ibiza sensations polo for free from ibz 14 opening i owe him this advert :spank:) than spending money at ushuaia or wathever clubs with hard drinks at 21€ on the average that are not cocktails but just Hard Drinks :mad:

I certainly won't be going there to eat! But cheers anyway. I expected it to be expensive so no shock there.

Some french girl mate book a bed last year for ibiza sensations party & eat there but its so girly the bed stuff :D, Stick to beer,(gas) water,softdrinks & cocktails; it will be fine ;)

13342881_10153583301078062_549049838594024370_n.jpg

Hi. 12 of us went to Ocean Beach last year on a Monday for Hed Kandi and surprisingly really enjoyed it. We are in Ibiza again from Sunday 28th August to Thursday 1st September and are looking at booking two beds. Initially we thought the Monday for Hed Kandi again and then on to Retro at Es Paradis providing this night continues. However we are also considering Kisstory on the Tuesday. Does anyone have any feedback or comparisons of both parties?? Cheers.

Hi. 12 of us went to Ocean Beach last year on a Monday for Hed Kandi and surprisingly really enjoyed it. We are in Ibiza again from Sunday 28th August to Thursday 1st September and are looking at booking two beds. Initially we thought the Monday for Hed Kandi again and then on to Retro at Es Paradis providing this night continues. However we are also considering Kisstory on the Tuesday. Does anyone have any feedback or comparisons of both parties?? Cheers.

If you are looking to book beds then I would get on it as they are pretty close to selling out (at least for the week I am there in August) We've booked up for Kisstory...a little music break I guess. Something a bit different to listen to for an afternoon! Hed Kandi has been BUSSSSYYYY for the past couple of weeks. Maybe just opening week but see how it goes in the 'June slump' before picking up again July/August...

Haha today I spoke to a girl on the way to ocean. When I asked if she needed tickets she said in such a rude way "no, guestlist, unlucky!". She came back past so distraught about 5 hours later, shouting, really drunk and not looking half as decent as my last sighting. She was slating the place, couldn't help but think she had been knocked back by some lads who had a bed and refused her drinks or summit. Really not my idea of a day out.

Do you have to book beds?
Also what beer do they sell and is it just bottle and no pints.
What's the damage on a price of a beer?

When I was there last year, a koppaberg cider on draught was 5 euros, not too bad. They were also doing 6 coronas in a bucket for 60 euros which seemed pretty steep

Do you have to book beds?
Also what beer do they sell and is it just bottle and no pints.
What's the damage on a price of a beer?

We had to book a bed last year and also paid for a drinks package, although i cant remember who much or what we got exactly (was mainly vodka and mixers).

I did fancy something different from vodka every now and then and think it was about 7e for a bottle of corona!

As someone who normally enjoys house and techno events in Ibiza such as Music On and Circo Loco I was somewhat sceptical about going to Ocean Beach, having organised a day out there with a big group of family members, due to the reputation of pretence it has and "celeb hangout" label it carries. Having said that I went there last week and found it very enjoyable. Granted there are many there who just go to take pictures and hoy them on Instagram but the vast majority are there for a good time like the rest of us. The drinks prices weren't the best but they are cheaper than the superclubs (Eg 6 euro for a corona) and I would even say the music was half decent. Would certainly go again.

Can anyone let me know what the prices for cocktails and beer are in ocean beach club this year? Trying to decide if it's worth getting a bed with min spend or just going in GA and buying drinks that way.

IF there is two of people going what is the price of bed each? What does this include. Never been but thinking of going this year.

Back