NYE/NYD - the elsewhere but Ibiza thread

Off to my pit soon... Probably do a smug NYD run tomorrow. Quite fancy a mild shroom session either tomorrow or the 2nd, before the Xmas decs come down anyway, just to try and get my mind on the right track for 2021... Anyway, happy NY folks!

Fancying this in Manchester for NYD

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210920-151438_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210920-151438_Facebook.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 36
Fancying this in Manchester for NYD
got tickets last week. gonna be insane! might even do WHP before hand for the day depending on line up

also LWE have something on at Tobacco docks this year a see after a few year halt

got tickets last week. gonna be insane! might even do WHP before hand for the day depending on line up

also LWE have something on at Tobacco docks this year a see after a few year halt
HS82, Loco Dice & Enzo S hosting 'rooms' I guess.

Think I'll be up for that, had some good NYD at Tobacco Dock before

Did you see the Teletech event there in August? Looked mega

Last edited:
Did you see the Telehaus event there in August? Looked mega
yes mate! telehaus / teletech are delivering atm for the North west ..hope they do a few nights in the white hotel in the near future too .. really wanted to get involved in their 24 hour party in Londons fold in December but its the weekend after Procession Boiler room paris and the ball and chain said I was pushing my luck:spank:
had some good NYD at Tobacco Dock before
class large scale gaff like

What’s everyone on for New Years this year then?

Being a little bit discouraged by the signs of lockdown in mainland Europe at the moment, but do fancy a little European trip for a decent event for a change this year. looking at either Hyte in Berlin or awakenings, anyone been to either before?

What’s everyone on for New Years this year then?

Being a little bit discouraged by the signs of lockdown in mainland Europe at the moment, but do fancy a little European trip for a decent event for a change this year. looking at either Hyte in Berlin or awakenings, anyone been to either before?

Without wanting to spark off another Covid thread...Holland is entering a 3 week lockdown (including 7pm closing for bars and clubs) so Amsterdam might not be that great this year...but of course there's a few more weeks til New Year and things could improve.

Hyte lineup looks good, and Funkhaus interesting as a venue as a I have a guilty pleasure love of former East German stuff!

Without wanting to spark off another Covid thread...Holland is entering a 3 week lockdown (including 7pm closing for bars and clubs) so Amsterdam might not be that great this year...but of course there's a few more weeks til New Year and things could improve.

Hyte lineup looks good, and Funkhaus interesting as a venue as a I have a guilty pleasure love of former East German stuff!
Awakenings is cool but this year it will be in the daytime… and end at midnight. Not sure what kind of NYE party that will be

Yeah and Germany doesn’t look massively behind them tbf , 50k cases the other day.

Anyone done Hyte before? Looks great lineup but always wary of the type of crowd that NYE brings

Anyone done Hyte before? Looks great lineup but always wary of the type of crowd that NYE brings

Yes, I did in 2016 the year before they moved to Funkhaus. It was good, as NYE parties go, but walked away with the sense that I didn't really get the proper "Berlin" treatment and should've gone elsewhere

NYE depends on whatever regulations are in place at the time. Norway will probably introduce Covid passports in a few weeks time. This means there'll probably not be much insane partying going on out on town. I will most certainly be banned from all restaurants and venues, and will be celebrating with a small number of friends at someone's home.

Back