NYE/NYD - the elsewhere but Ibiza thread

NYE I will be on a flight to Tulum, hopefully arriving at the hotel for about 6pm. Quier NYE in the hotel before a couple weeks of amazing music commence.

NYD is going to be with Artbat on the beach, then to follow we have Solomun + Maceo, Dixon & Ame, Afterlife and to top it off the crown duel of Day Zero to end.

Had this booked for close to a year now so excited doesn't even come close! to explaining how I feel right now!
We tought about this, but Zika scares Vanessa (we are trying to get a baby).

What do you think about Diplo's being on the line-up January 2sd with Guy and Damian? For me, and many here in north america, Tulum lost alot of respect there...

What do you think about Diplo's being on the line-up January 2sd with Guy and Damian? For me, and many here in north america, Tulum lost alot of respect there...
I have to say when I saw that I was a little surprised, surely he won't be playing any EDM at all on that line up though. In any event it was enough to make me not want a ticket to that event.

Kind of want a nice chilled holiday with some event thrown in for good measure. Got a really nice all inclusive hotel so will have a lot of relaxation, trips out to do the touristy stuff and then some early morning raving in the jungle! First time going on a long haul flight in over 10 years now!

Ok, for those who cares..., here is our plans for NYE :

30th Cristoph @ Newspeak (Montreal) DJ booth acces

31th Cristoph and Eric Prydz @ EcoStage (Washington) VIP

God bless my life!!!

Set times for CityFox New York NYE

Too large to post the picture so only have the link:

Another vote for Berlin. HYTE/Grießmühle (Berghain only in case of pre-sale tickets, so I doubt it)

gave back my ticket for hyte... cashless payment system is a mess and the timetable is not my friend.
recent plan: NYE will become quite (tbc), daytime raving on NYD (about blank, lineup is very good in the evening 01/01) - recovering day on Thursday, office day on Friday and Sisyphos on the weekend (their NYEs party lasts until 06th)

We did this last year and two years ago.

It's AWESOME.
It was an experience indeed! Maceo was playing a bit strange after Fjaak because he really slowed it down. I remember asking my girl if he was still doing an intro for his set and she answered he was already playing for half an hour (could be my state of mind at that point! ? )
But the set grew on me and on the audience and the last hour was really good. Lightshows and lasers like I've never seen anywhere before.
Crowd was a bit off though....perhaps because people tend to push it on NYE..everyone was very wasted before midnight.

Last edited:
Back