NYE/NYD plans

Im with the 'couldnt care less' crowd. Even NYD has become intolerably busy at many places but the bank holidays fall quite favourably this year so im sure some shenangans will take place

Dixon and Solomun B2B in NYC would be pretty epic...

Problem with that is Space and the NYE crowd that will draw. They are doing an after midnight ticket which may be the best option if you were to try and hit this party. Personally i stay home for NYE bc its just too sloppy, and then hit the streets NYD in the morning Resolute with RPR and Zip followed by Âme for Blk Market.

stating the obvious here...

NYE - bit of pacha, but *trying* to get back home and to sleep at a decent time
NYD - dc10 from early onwards :)
02/01 - keep on dancing dia dos :)
All in the name of research of course:)

Enjoyed Tobacco Docks yesterday, said it before but for me the LWE events run really well and a bit of effort goes in which is nice.

Car park sound was a bit bass heavy but enjoyed Butch & Hot Since 82, the latter playing a bit heavier than I've heard him recently.

Main room Yousef got it spot on for me, great set. Got into Dubfire for the first half too, but shame despite 2 of his crew spending ages setting up, there was about 5mins of no sound after Yousef finished. Carl Cox was OK, he moves around musically/genres a bit to much for me but always good fun!

Didn't know this thread existed. Nicole Moudaber/Danny Tenaglia HYTE Warehouse party in NYC.

NYD was spent in bed as a result :evil:

Back