NYE/NYD plans

Springal

Whats everyone got lined up this new year? As I work in the club industry it's always been about NYD for me, which we all know is the proper night for a rave !

Tough one for me this year in London, Lawler at Fire was tempting, as was the Fuse event in London. Nick Curly/Laura Jones would have been up my street but 'TBA' venues make me nervous especially if not a big promoter.

Settled for LWE Tobacco Dock as lineup suits all our group and a lot of choice over the 3 rooms, always very well run events and most importantly a day thing ! Be first time in a long time I've seen Carl Cox outside of Ibiza which should be interesting

I will be in madrid at wan festival nyd its richie hawthin, marco carola, paco osuna, joey daniel,martinez brothers should be a good night;)

Agreed - some great gigs this year.

Like you I settled for Tabacco Dock, Drumcode was really good there and the chance to see Hot Since 82 & Dubfire there really appealed . Not overly fussed about Coxy, but wil be interesting to see how he plays, he certainly didn't blow me away at The Social.

Daytime, Wicked location and sound system, really looking forward to it .

NYE. go to bed early.

Funnily enough, we have done this a few times in the past. I'm not a fan of NYE, its hyped up sh!t but I can see the appeal to a NYD party.

Boxing night used to be our night of choice pre-children.

This year I'm working at Christmas and NYE/NYD:(

Funnily enough, we have done this a few times in the past. I'm not a fan of NYE, its hyped up sh!t but I can see the appeal to a NYD party.

Boxing night used to be our night of choice pre-children.

This year I'm working at Christmas and NYE/NYD:(

Yeah,i can't stand it,the most over rated night of the year,and it always has been. i went through a stage of going away for Christmas and new year,but that hasn't been possible for a while now. With a bit of luck that might be on the agenda again in the next few years?

Doing WHP for NYE and booked before line up. I am looking forward to entering 2017 lit up like a disco ball

We are all considering Albert hall as well for NYD though if we can get tickets and can hack it....

New Years Eve: arrive back from Tenerife with missus and kids. Home about 11pm.
New Years Day: Daytime fun in a converted warehouse. (Clowntown Softplay, if it's open!)

Haven't decided on where to spend it this year. London, Bristol or back home in Cornwall.

Sonja Moonear for Half Baked or Treatment for Art Of Dark in London seems to be the favorite atm ... We'll see.

NYE: Bicep floating points at oval space
NYD: Currently its docks then mosaic.

But NYD could change to the WHP.

Working whp 30th nye and nyd. Going Amsterdam the week after so go way to save/earn money and still hear some decent tunes.

Back