NYE/NYD 2015

pacha was perfectly busy, angel linde played really well and magdalena was ok too. solomun started at 8am and played until 12 noon. took him a while to get going I thought, but his last two hours were vintage solomun and those who stayed for that got rewarded with a fantastic atmosphere. also, it was the latest pacha closing ever.

dc10 - we arrived at 5pm when it was still pretty quiet. by 8pm it was absolutely packed and I mean as full as for its closing in october. I only lasted until midnight, but musically luca ballerini was the top dog that day. adriatique were also good too.

busiest I've ever seen ibiza for NYE. the 'winter season' is happening. not really happy about it, but I realise we're partly responsible for that. on the up side weather was great all xmas period and until NYD, only after that it started to change a bit.

We arrived at pacha at 6 am and left at 11.30. As Stivi said it started slowly, we didn't really enjoy magdalena, she kept jumping from nice tracks to a more easy sound. The place was quite busy, not too much not too empty. We spent a lot of time around the bar close to the funky room. The pacha decoration was really nice and kept the dark atmosphere of the solomun + 1 parties.
People stayed until very late and there was a nice atmosphere ! I don't know if there was an afterparty but Solomun looked tired.

Apparently the Martinez brothers are held in Dubai, I don't know why but they couldn't make it to DC10. Neither could Tania Vulcano and we were a bit disappointed.

We arrived at DC10 at 2 am and we only saw Richie hawtin in the main room (I could see the back of the terrace and people enjoyed steve rachmad too !). Perfect circoloco crowd, we felt a big relief : we didn't enjoyed circoloco in Amsterdam at ADE because of the dutch crowd (rude, not smiling/having fun, just here to get wasted and all looking the same). We got our share of tatooed weirdos, I really liked the guy wearing a long furry coat looking like Jesus and speaking french. There was also a guy in a coat with a lightning fur boa and a russian army cap. Everybody was smiling, richie played some nice tunes, balancing between his sound and some more techouse stuff. We really got into his set and left at closing at 6 am. Barmaids were out of their shit, dancing and chatting with people, a proper DC10 night.

We past DC10 parking lot on our way to Salinas the day after, and there was still lots of abandonned cars. I guess some people were optimistic !

All in all it was really nice to come to the island for NYE/NYD, especially with the crazy weather we got !

I was at Pikes for NYE, then Pacha...didn't make it until the end.. Went home and rested and spent a long time at DC10... Had a great time! Report coming soon!

Back