NYE/NYD 2015

Arno Fonz

Hi,

I want some information for NYE in Ibiza this year.

I've seen Pacha will be open with Solomun, what will be hour for closing? 6AM 7AM? or later than Amnesia?

Amnesia will be open? 2 years ago music on was open....

I think CircoLoco will be open for NYD.

Thanks for info, i'm looking for a place in Europe to do NYE and NYD.

NYE: of the big clubs, only pacha will be open, with solomun as you've already seen. that will be open until about 8am I'd guess. probably not a lot later. as an alternative to pacha, underground is normally also open on NYE, but they haven't published anything yet. amnesia won't open.

NYD: dc10 open from 4pm onwards normally until 6am next day. then there are always some parties that start very early on 1/1 and cover the hours between pacha/underground and the start of dc10. seeing that solomun plays at pacha, I think there's also a chance he'll throw an afters in a villa or so...he's done afters after almost every date he played pacha this summer.

Is there a DC10 after party?

Are the parties after pacha/pre DC10 official or just have to keep your ear to the ground?

no 'official' ones utagaura, keeping your ear to the ground it is, for both afters after NYE as well after NYD.

underground is a club, smaller than the rest of them, but sometimes with really cool parties.

solomun afters is just an assumption for now, I won't know more before christmas for sure!

I'd disagree, the last 5 visits it's been dead and I mean dead. Less than 15 people there. Given up on underground.

you went the wrong dates then. it is a tricky one with underground, but if you hit it on a busy night, it's great

I have great memories of Mr C's Superfreq parties held there many summers ago!

More recently, this year we hit up the Tini and the gang closing, great crowd and atmosphere, help massively by the sublime music being played!

I can imagine seeing in the NY there being pretty special too.

Last edited:
We have never been NYE before... what will Pacha on NYE and DC10 on NYD be like? Will they be busy or half full?

I ask because there hardly seem to be any flights from London....

Thanks

both pacha and dc10 very busy, but not rammed. dc10 was very very busy last year though. will depend on line up a bit.

only a few direct flights a week from london, else combine via barcelona, madrid or palma de mallorca.

Could it be Coxy again seeing as he missed his summer gig?

pretty sure it won't be him, I can't see them booking the same headliner two NYDs in a row. and there is another of the big guys rumoured to be playing. nothing confirmed yet though so don't even ask...

line up for the big NYD festival in madrid is out (wan festival). normally, *some* of those artists playing there also end up playing circoloco on NYD... ;)

Back