NOTHING TRANCEY TO DO ON TUESDAYS???

Ibiza-girlie

...IN IBIZA??? IT SEEMS LIKE ITS ALL HOUSEMUSIC OR AM I MISTAKEN?
SOME FRIENDS OF MINE HAVE MADE RESERVATIONS FOR THE VIP PACHA AREA, IS IT ANY GOOD AND SCHOULD I JOIN THEM?

Ibiza-girlie said:
why is that??? the only thing i do drink is wine!or champagne but my guess is that the prices are insaaaane!

insanely insane wine apparently in the RIP VIP is €450!!!!!!!!!!

don't drink fullstop :eek:

i saw it, but they took tuesday away from the progrma on the oversheet in "party calendar" and i trust the party calendar the most!!

klingclubber said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
why is that??? the only thing i do drink is wine!or champagne but my guess is that the prices are insaaaane!

insanely insane wine apparently in the RIP VIP is €450!!!!!!!!!!

don't drink fullstop :eek:

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for our Pacha fest! :eek:

xpander said:
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

me tooooooooooo, but we sure are NOT drinking in the VIP section, we'll rough it with everyone else ;) and find some nice cheapy wine :D :lol:

klingclubber said:
xpander said:
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

me tooooooooooo, but we sure are NOT drinking in the VIP section, we'll rough it with everyone else ;) and find some nice cheapy wine :D :lol:

Defo!

I don't particularly like VIP areas anyway, I like slumming it with the
real people!!!!! ;)

yeah, you tend to forget what it was tasting like anyway!!! oh dear 450 for a bottle thats INSAAAAAAAAANE! Im concidering not going anyway, cuz of the prices. In Amnesia VIP it was 180 for a bottle which was still pretty stiff! you HAVE to buy stuff to be in the VIP right???

Ibiza-girlie said:
yeah, you tend to forget what it was tasting like anyway!!! oh dear 450 for a bottle thats INSAAAAAAAAANE! Im concidering not going anyway, cuz of the prices. In Amnesia VIP it was 180 for a bottle which was still pretty stiff! you HAVE to buy stuff to be in the VIP right???

yeh i think u do, but don't NOT go just go but NOT to the VIP, doesnt sound good in there anyways 8)

And if you want something trancey to go to on a Tuesday Garlands
resident is Rob Tissera and he's quite trancey and hard.

I'm going to give it a go, but mainly cos I haven't been to Pin Up before!

I cant believe they charge that much, my fave wine...£4.99 from the corner shop!!!

Anyway Girlie, my friend is coming out to us for 5 days from a Saturday to the Wednesday, shes a bit of a Trancy person so would really like to find something she'll enjoy her for those few days, any suggestions?

No probs babe - that starts at 4pm too so it should be a great day and
night - fun for all the family!!!! (Urrrmmmm!) :eek:

xpander said:
No probs babe - that starts at 4pm too so it should be a great day and
night - fun for all the family!!!! (Urrrmmmm!) :eek:

i love love love the idea of heading down to a club at 4 in the afternoon and trancing it on the terrace!!

am def gonna do garlands this year, sounds FABulous

Back