NOTHING TRANCEY TO DO ON TUESDAYS???

xpander said:
Hay Klingy - you can come with me and Adam if you wanna!!!!

thanks honey!! we will organise and discuss all our meetings in one lot

hahaha looks like i'll end up holidaying with the two of you ;)

i will give ya your private time honest :D

*tracy invades couples holiday :rolleyes: *

ok so back to the thread, any suggestions for tuesday, we arrive tuesday at 3 in the afternoon! 5th of august, ....ehm...like my signature says!

Ibiza-girlie said:
ok so back to the thread, any suggestions for tuesday, we arrive tuesday at 3 in the afternoon! 5th of august, ....ehm...like my signature says!

i go 6th - 13th!!!!! just get yourself to punte es moli (not sur eif its spelt right) for radio 1 all weekend!!! jules, fergie, eddie halliwell and other guests!!!

Carl Cox will more than make up for it tho. Even if ur not into that sort of thing, the guy is a master and could make 3000 drug free, very tired people dance all night.

Pacha is too posy for me.

well if Fergie and jules are playnig, surely there must be some cheacy trance there which is better for me than deep house and stuff.......

Ibiza-girlie said:
well if Fergie and jules are playnig, surely there must be some cheacy trance there which is better for me than deep house and stuff.......

cheesy trance??? might get a bit from jules but fergie has been pretty much playing full on techno lately!!!!! they are doing the radio one essential mix live from eden on the saturday night aswell!!!!!!

hmmm but techno stuff from Fergie, naaah Ill pass...and Jules=no good anymore, used to be in the end of the 90´s - but now: too weird!

Back