Non clubbing holiday (I know)

Still undecided where to stay. Booked in Figueretes but it's fully cancellable.

Those of you that know - out of Santa Eulalia, Ibiza Town, Figueretes, Marina Botofoch/talamanca and San Antonio, which remains the most active late October early November?

I must admit San An is probably not an option for various reasons.

I'm planning on driving a lot whilst out there but would still like a lively(ish) hub to stay so we at least have a few places to walk to for breakfast, lunch, groceries etc etc

Just make sure you book somewhere with free and easy parking on site or nearby. I don't know what Figueretas is like out of Season but it's an absolute no-no in Season with a car. Same goes for most of Ibiza Town. San Antoni is imho the best place to base yourself out of Season. Plenty going on, no bellends and the best placed location for exploring from, away from the Ibiza-Santa Eularia road and easy to get to everwhere nice. Otherwise maybe Talamanca / Jesus.

Just make sure you book somewhere with free and easy parking on site or nearby. I don't know what Figueretas is like out of Season but it's an absolute no-no in Season with a car. Same goes for most of Ibiza Town. San Antoni is imho the best place to base yourself out of Season. Plenty going on, no bellends and the best placed location for exploring from, away from the Ibiza-Santa Eularia road and easy to get to everwhere nice. Otherwise maybe Talamanca / Jesus.

Thats what Ive trying to look in to all day around the Figueretes area. Whether I can park somewhere or not. Wasn't sure if the parking enforcement was as strict 'out of season'?

IDK you'll probably just have to drive round and round every time you get back trying to find a space.

I pretty much always find a spot up Puig Des Molins. Bit of a ballache having to trek uphill everytime but its really not that far from vara de rey.

I pretty much always find a spot up Puig Des Molins. Bit of a ballache having to trek uphill everytime but its really not that far from vara de rey.

I'll look out for that. Looking on google maps it seems the blue lines end on Carrer d'al Sabini and alhough a walk uphill it's only 5 mins from Sud Ibiza Suites. So that's an option too.

I've stayed in Figueretas, Talamanca and Ibiza Town in late October/early November.

Figueretas was closing down but there were still plenty of places open in Talamanca (which is pretty much all year around) and Ibiza Town around Plaza del Parque/Vara De Ray which also seemed to be open most of the year. However, the bars & restaurants higher up in Dalt Vila tend to close in mid-October.

Snap! Was at Cala vadella today thought it was nicely busy. Easy to get parked for a change. Not to sure about the jammed packed statement though, been here before early June and it was ridiculously busy. Can’t imagine what it’s like at peak time.

We are planning on going salinas on Monday,result!
His last set of the year I say..:) id get there for sunrise to sunset.. a dream ibiza day...you could even bring an inflatable without looking a twat;) give it a little shake when a good tune comes on..

fyi...

22712560_1705264999492980_8386648202426800977_o.jpg

Was any of you supposed to warn me that all the shops and restaurant at the airport close tooo_O:D haha

It's like a ghost town, we have a hungry and tired two year old who was promised a cuddly toy at the airport.

Back