No weekend plans?

silvia

Are you all turning into spanish and you don't have any weekend plan yet? :eek: :lol:

For me it all started yesterday with an ealry birthday party full of pink ballons, cakes and breat with nutella. The birthday princess was 3yo ;)

Today: off at 3, run to the train station and geting the AVE to Madrid until Sunday. Love Madrid with Madrileños and this time we are staying at the incredible, organic, amazing, minimalistic Zaha Hadid Space Club which I can't wait 8)

Not really up to much this weekend...not even going to Lovebox! :eek:

For me, the fun starts on Monday - will be in Liverpool on Mon/Tues...Wigan on Weds for a 40th birthday party and then back to London before heading to Secret Garden Party the following weekend. 8)

RAA!

Going for drinks tonight after work in the City of Londres.

Picking up our bridesmaid dresses tomorrow then heading to the shops to see if we can get the bits we need to go with our dresses - friends wedding is October and I cant wait.

Christening on Sunday for a family relative of the bfs that I havent met yet :eek::lol:

Still not had a quiet weekend since we been back!

Got freebie for The Game at Hammersmith but having a quiet night in with the kids plus missus working.

Tomorrow - kidspace with the kids followed by Frankie n Bennys for lunch. Amir Khan fight in the evening with drinks indoors.

Sunday - Lovebox to celebrate my 21st birthday.

ps - Happy birthday to you for Sunday too Liam.

I rather liked Madrid when I visited - obviously, culturally conservative and less interesting and eccentric than BCN but neverthless still quite vibrant, especially at night. The train ride was on one of the slow old overnight renfe trains - but great way of meeting folk on there swapping chicken drumsticks for sangria, I got a rather good deal out of it!

this weekend - not planning on leaving my flat at all. I hear the streets of London are awash with roaming, foaming zombies all struck down by mysterious mexican diseases and I really have no wish to join them.

Are you all turning into spanish and you don't have any weekend plan yet? :eek: :lol:

For me it all started yesterday with an ealry birthday party full of pink ballons, cakes and breat with nutella. The birthday princess was 3yo ;)

Today: off at 3, run to the train station and geting the AVE to Madrid until Sunday. Love Madrid with Madrileños and this time we are staying at the incredible, organic, amazing, minimalistic Zaha Hadid Space Club which I can't wait 8)

OMG happy birthday for this weekend Silvia! i didnt know. facebook is crap these days i cant see whose birthday it is!

and happy birthday too madwhitegiant!

OMG happy birthday for this weekend Silvia! i didnt know. facebook is crap these days i cant see whose birthday it is!

and happy birthday too madwhitegiant!

:eek: :eek:
What?
It's not my birthday!!! It was my friend's daughter birthday who is 3 :lol: :lol: ;)

my weekend can go 1 of 2 ways

the start of long overdue desperately needed holiday from work

or

the start of a 5 day course of Tamiflu.....

:lol::confused::eek::x:evil::lol:

Happy birthday Madwhitegiant.

My weekend will be spent relaxing in preparation for a 52mile sponsored bike ride on Sunday!

we are staying at the incredible, organic, amazing, minimalistic Zaha Hadid Space Club which I can't wait 8)

?? Tell me more - I've googled but can not find, got a link to any pics?

I'm off out tonight to see Theo Parrish in Manchester which will be grand.

Feel sorry for myself tomorrow then a family bbq on Sunday, probably still feeling sorry for myself!

Friday - Drinking
Saturday - Clubbing
Sunday - Requesting liver transplant

the missus is going away for 3 weeks on Saturday :eek: :( :confused: :D :twisted:

Will probably start a massive apartment reorganization project once she's gone and I can move her crap around with impunity :twisted: (and also clean up the place and live in peace for a couple of weeks since I know she won't be there to mess it up!)

Back