No weekend plans?

Friday - Drinking
Saturday - Clubbing
Sunday - Requesting liver transplant

the missus is going away for 3 weeks on Saturday :eek: :( :confused: :D :twisted:

Will probably start a massive apartment reorganization project once she's gone and I can move her crap around with impunity :twisted: (and also clean up the place and live in peace for a couple of weeks since I know she won't be there to mess it up!)

:D:D i bet you're going to miss her really! :D

Friday - Drinking
Saturday - Clubbing
Sunday - Requesting liver transplant

the missus is going away for 3 weeks on Saturday :eek: :( :confused: :D :twisted:

Will probably start a massive apartment reorganization project once she's gone and I can move her crap around with impunity :twisted: (and also clean up the place and live in peace for a couple of weeks since I know she won't be there to mess it up!)

:lol:

similar this end - the flatmate's away in Nice - the sheer joy of being able to let everything pile up

agentundercover;1291637I'm off out tonight to see Theo Parrish in Manchester which will be grand.[/QUOTE said:
enjoy! not sure if you've seen him before, but his hearing is getting really bad and he has a habit of cranking vol up to ear-splitting levels. take ear-plugs ;)

enjoy! not sure if you've seen him before, but his hearing is getting really bad and he has a habit of cranking vol up to ear-splitting levels. take ear-plugs ;)

cheers mate! it's a proper smaller venue also - about 300 people - so should be very cool, club only open from 11-3 tho which aint long.

This evenign will mostly be spent drinking some nice Rioja, listening to Eric Prydz, Paul Rich essential mix and Anil Chawla May promo mix.

Saturday - attempting to surf depending on the wind then onto a GU tour with Anil Chawla, after party and carry on til Sunday.

Sunday - Recovery

Back