No smoking in UK clubs?

Well the dude I am dating is also a smoker, so my rationale is that we cancel each other out lol. :lol:

Owie :cry: So I am no longer coolness status in your eyes Paris :cry: my heart hurts.

We did have a serious convo last night about smoking though... after halloween we are going to make a concerted effort to "cut back" at least. My guy went running yesterday for the first time in months (that bitch... he never works out and yet a perfect bod :evil: ) and he's all stoked... so hopefully that will help him to indulge less.

I know everyone preaches "cold turkey," but I am not ready to quit totally yet. Barbie shall be my inspiration.

I have a few suitcases full of 7" vinyl from when I DJed in a nightclub in the 70's. When I open the cases all you can smell is stale cigarette smoke and stale beer, yuk! :evil: The 12" singles were only in cases for the duration of their popularity, then were dumped uncased at home, they have lost the smells over the years. :)

Definitely non-smoking indoors! Outside, let people smoke away.
What I can't stand are smokers (and there are alot here in France) who maintain that their "liberty" or "freedom" is being impinged upon by being prevented from smoking in a restaurant, club, bar, airport, etc... That is pure BS! Smokers are polluting! They are impinging on the freedom of non-smokers to keep their lungs clean - to the extent possible nowadays. If you follow the smokers reasoning, then preventing mega-corporations from polluting our waters, air and land impinges equally on their "freedom" or "liberty" to dispose of their waste however and wherever they see fit.
End of argument!
Smoke at home! Breathe life with others!

MARKB said:
I smoke, and love it.
but my enjoyment is spoilt by the knowledge of what passive smoking does to others. And I defo think it should be banned in restaurant's.

I support a full ban personally.

But I also plan a string of private members clubs. Instead of Black Tie required, it will be black lung required.

fu~kin quality pmsl!

I think non-smokers should be banned from public spaces, that way we can all smoke oor fegs in peace!!!

;)

10 Lammy Bammy please, oh, and a copy of Sunday Sport!

Ban it.
It's a dirty, horrible, stinking habit.
When I lived at home my entire family smoked & it didn't bother me at all. Now I've lived in a "smoke-free" house for years I'm completely intolerant of it. Going out in Dublin was like a breathe of fresh air - literally!

Back