no more alcohol after midnight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found that we could get our booze in "to go" cups, and walk the street with our drinks in hand. Is this legal it must be cause no one stopped us at 700 am walking to Space.

You were lucky then. I doubt drinking alcohol in the streets is legal in Ibiza, or anywhere else in the world for that matter.
Though not too many countries enforce it.

Phenom said:
I found that we could get our booze in "to go" cups, and walk the street with our drinks in hand. Is this legal it must be cause no one stopped us at 700 am walking to Space.

Just go to the 24 hr bar in Jet Apartments before u go if you want a drink.

fusion said:
You were lucky then. I doubt drinking alcohol in the streets is legal in Ibiza, or anywhere else in the world for that matter.
Though not too many countries enforce it.

i once saw a policeman lend a bottle opener to a group of lads so they could open their beers on the promenade in san antonio.
:lol:

Just got back, this only affected alcohol over 20%

And yes WIPS was serving beer as per usual and had the usual reprobates hangin round :p

I can confirm it too... Wips & also the cafe outside Space I sipped away at many an alcoholic beverage in the early morning...as did countless other peeps around me in full view :D

clever boy!

fusion said:
Not a big deal at all - just buy alcohol before midnight and put it somewhere safe (in your hotel room) so u'll have it available whenever u want it.

good point!

StevieG said:

And yes WIPS was serving beer as per usual and had the usual reprobates hangin round :p

:D Good work fella! You have just made my summer! Ibiza would not be the same with the much under rated Wips! A fantastic meeting place on the way back from a club!

Dirk Bigler said:
StevieG said:

:D Good work fella! You have just made my summer! Ibiza would not be the same with the much under rated Wips! A fantastic meeting place on the way back from a club!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Tell me about it, they should make it an international brand and have one in every major city.

thats a very good thing,
alcohol sux,
its good for germans & british people who do the mess all the time on the island
partying aint drinking nigguz !!!

electrofunk said:
thats a very good thing,
alcohol sux,
its good for germans & british people who do the mess all the time on the island
partying aint drinking nigguz !!!

i disagree.
each to his own...

In the beginning there was Jack.
And Jack had a groove.
And from this groove came the groove of all grooves.

And while one day when Jack was viciously throwing down at his box.
Jack rolled in and declared, "Let there be house."
And house music was born.

I am you see.
I am the creator.
And this is my house.

And in my house, there is only house music
But I am not so selfish.
Because once you enter my house.
It then becomes our house.
And our house music.

And you see, no one man owns House.
Because house music is a universal language spoke and understood by all.
You see, House is a feeling, that no one can understand really, unless you're deep into the vibe of House. House is an uncontrollable desire to Jack your body.

And as I told ya before, this is our house, and our House music.
And in every house you understand, there is a keeper.
And in this house the keeper is Jack.

Now some of you might wonder, "who is Jack and what is it that Jack does?"

Jack is the one who gives you the power to Jack your body.
Jack is the one who gives you the power to do the snake.
Jack is the one who gives you the key to the wiggly worm.
Jack is the one who learns you how to walk your body.
Jack is the one that can bring nations and nations of all Jackers together under one house.

You may be black, you may be white, you may be Jew, or Gentile. It don't make a difference in our house. And this is fresh!!!

DONT BE ALCOHOLICS OR DRUG ADDICTED, YOU PLAY THE GAME OF DEALERS !!! JUST ENTER THE GAME OF JACK, FEEL THE BEAT, FEEL IT THE RIGHT WAY, LET THERE BE HOUSE ! ! !

electrofunk said:
alcohol sux
wot?
drinking.gif

according to our friend Dirk Bigler An underground Ibiza institution for those in the know! The terrace at Wips is Ibiza! :eek:

AN38CB.jpg

(nah, is just a shop :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back