nights off-what to do?

K

kc

i was just wondering what you would all suggest to do on nights when we aint going to big clubs?

ive been well warned from the westend and to be honest with you tried it last year and dont really wanna hang around there.

which bars should we spend the night in to have a good time without paying a fortune to get in??

For a low key night you can always go to a nice restaurant, roam around Ibiza town, view susnet on the Strip, or just chill out at your pool with friends.

Totally agree with Premile, again but you can also hang out in Bora Bora at Playa Den Bossa (although you might be tempted to head over the road to Space!)

It's only on until 12, but the atmosphere and music are spot-on, and it's free to get into. The drinks aren't bad by Ibiza standards, either.

Yes kitten's head, Bora Bora can be tempting. If I'm not up for a big night, -- but still looking for a little action -- I might just head over to Bora Bora and see where the night takes me.

ibiza town is always fun to go to....its got a nice atmosphere to it

kc said:
i was just wondering what you would all suggest to do on nights when we aint going to big clubs?

ive been well warned from the westend and to be honest with you tried it last year and dont really wanna hang around there.

which bars should we spend the night in to have a good time without paying a fortune to get in??

Get pissed at apt n just have a laugh - if u r lucky enough to be in a hotel/apt overlooking road or something buy a couple of super soakers! :twisted:

Haha!

Go out for a meal somewhere. We went to Mambo and had a few beers, some nice food, watched the sunset, enjoyed the chilled music, then took a walk home (stayed in San An bay) and took some nice photos.

Another night we took the bus to Ibiza town and went for a few drinks, walked around, checking out all the interesting people, the stalls selling stuff and all the big boats.

These were class nights and you feel better for it the next day!!

Go and eat in one of the restaurants in Dalt Villa - the old part of Ibiza Town.................or go to KM5 (as mentionned) or Bambuddha Grove - all v nice.

Plenty of stuff available for "chill time".

if you have a nice view, sit on the balcony with ur mates with a few drinks and a couple of joints....ahhhhh.........

or go and do the same on the rocks outside Cafe Del Mar, relax and watch the world pass you by without a care in the world.

glasgow-chick said:
We went to Mambo and had a few beers, some nice food, watched the sunset, enjoyed the chilled music
okay!! :p

sunset1.JPG

jamesthemonkeh said:
theres a lovely pizza place near membo, might be called Davids?
Had a nice quiet evening there once

yep we did the same one night - really liked Davids, friendly staff :)

If you're staying in the bay kinda near the Hawaii, there's a bar/restaurant called DuNa. When me and my friends had a night off from working we'd hang out there lapping up the fab sunset, munching on the yummy menu and slurping up the dirt cheap booze!!!! Reckon they could do with a DJ there though especially at sunset? Poss idea? Anyone know the place?

ibiza_lou said:
If you're staying in the bay kinda near the Hawaii, there's a bar/restaurant called DuNa. When me and my friends had a night off from working we'd hang out there lapping up the fab sunset, munching on the yummy menu and slurping up the dirt cheap booze!!!! Reckon they could do with a DJ there though especially at sunset? Poss idea? Anyone know the place?

I have spent a few days/nights at Du Na over the past couple of years. The food is really cheap (especially lunches) and the drink too. Really nice place if you want to go for a meal at night as a couple or a small group. Its open air and very dark at night but they have large candles to ligten the place up. They do play ok chill music but it could certainly do with a DJ.

Its nice if you get a table near the sand and you can look over the calm waters to the bright lights of the town :p

We also used to have nights off from the working/drinking/messed up antics etc etc but still head out straight headed for maybe 1 cheeky drink to Coastline/Westend and check out the dirrrrty goins on around and about! It was such a larf seeing some of our mates or holiday folk completely messed up but having a funking wicked time, something different I suppose & quite nice to wake up feeling the norm for a change! :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Fraz said:
I have spent a few days/nights at Du Na over the past couple of years. The food is really cheap
(especially lunches) and the drink too. Really nice place if you want to go for a meal at night as
a couple or a small group. Its open air and very dark at night but they have large candles to
ligten the place up. They do play ok chill music but it could certainly do with a DJ.

Its nice if you get a table near the sand and you can look over the calm waters to the bright
lights of the town
good review!! :D

P1010010.JPG

go for a really nice walk, but sdome ice cream, watch the sun go down - a night off in Ibiza can be just as good as a night out - its just what you make of it....

Back