nights off-what to do?

we tend to eat lots of ice cream and play lots of air hockey on our off days.

Phew.....I was beginnig to think you guys were non stop 24hour party people. I dont feel so bad now that when I go away I dont want to spend every night off my tits!

My night off is usually a monday as i think manumission is a pile of pants and theres nothing else on that id like to do so i just sit in the bars and get very drunk on my night off.

Great fun but last year a pole dropped on my head in Bar M and i lost my way back to the apartment :lol: :lol:

Most of my nights this year will be "nights off", because we're taking our children with us. Not that they're so little ... 12 and 16 .. and very music aware so they would fit in anyways!

We're going to go to Hed Kandi on the Saturday, but other than that our days will be spent around Bora Bora ... and the odd evening we will bus over to San Antonio to take in Mambo .. particularly if Tongy is doing his Friday night from there again, as I'm sure they'd love to go.

It's just nice to be part of the whole happy scene ... I'm more than content to be with my hubby and girls, sitting on the beach or balcony at night and watching the sights ..

They will love it saffs ;) ;)

I loved Mambo's with Tongy too, it was packed tho.

I was there within the hour of getting off the coach on the first night and when i got out of the taxi and walked into the bar it just hit me "I cant believe im here again" :D :D :D .

mambobirdette said:
"I cant believe im here again"
:D :D :D

IMAGEN62.TIF.jpg

Back