Nightlife (WEST END)

TheSpence

I havent been to the Island this year,but I hear the place has closed!!!
It was only 1 of the 3 places I went in the West End, does anyone know where Alex Ellenger or Dermott C are playing this summer?

the island at this time of year always has people around! loads of people go towards the middle/end of sept as well! :lol:

yeah its called star bar now and plays wank chart music,nightlife was a great alternative when low on cash

TheSpence said:
I havent been to the Island this year,but I hear the place has closed!!!
It was only 1 of the 3 places I went in the West End, does anyone know where Alex Ellenger or Dermott C are playing this summer?

Yes they are still playing at Plastik sometimes and sometimes you can catch Alex at Play2 but not as often. I really miss Nightlife :evil: The only place in West end worth a visit. Think they are still playing places around Ibiza but sure to be found at Plastik.

And Nightlife is now called Starclub and is really really bad.... :!:

Dermott and Alex

You will find them in the back room at Eden on a Friday night playing for Plastik. They also do there own night in the Funky room at Savannahs (I think it is a Wednesday)

Think you are right about that wensday thing :D I'm a bit sad that I never made it to savannah on wensday to hear them.

NITEFLY said:
nightlife was a great alternative when low on cash

prices have gone up since its called the star club :!:

ibz30.JPG

That pic.....brings back some good memories!

I always found the Spanish workers in Nightlife excellent, nearly on par with the lads who work @ Tropps

McRackin said:
NITEFLY said:
nightlife was a great alternative when low on cash

prices have gone up since its called the star club :!:

ibz30.JPG

Back