Nightlife (WEST END)

Went to the Star the other night, I preferred Nightlife last year to be honest. The music is chart cheese which is ok, but DJ Sumo is just a piss taking s**t, you don´t want to hear ´your all sad wankers on the dancefloor arent you?´ ie that´s the kind of comment he was coming out with

techno12 said:
Went to the Star the other night, I preferred Nightlife last year to be honest. The music is chart cheese which is ok, but DJ Sumo is just a piss taking s**t, you don´t want to hear ´your all sad *beep*ers on the dancefloor arent you?´ ie that´s the kind of comment he was coming out with

Now Im not usually one for violence but that warrants a slap

i thought the 'star club' was great, though i must agree that felt uncomfortable wiv that DJ shoutin out stuff to the dancers. prices very expensive in there, think i paid 7 euroes for a malibu and coke. great music played though often repeated songs quite a bit. im makin it sound really bad there now, but it really was great - i would never have paid 7 euroes for a drink else. would reccomend it to every1, at least try it once anyway. someone mentioned 'plastic' but its wot we called spastic it was so crap and very empty, not nice atmosphere at all. the best place to go by my point of view was 'soul city' if u like R n' B/hip-hop/garage sorta music then go here, very busy but really good, not like ne other place down the westend.
Rach xxxx

r-malibu said:
i thought the 'star club' was great
Sorry can't follow you on this one but we all have our own taste and opinion :D

I do agree that Plastik isn't that fantastic at all but I still prefer that over Star Club - even some of the staff thinks it's crap down there. I just hate that they changed it from Nightlife :evil: :!:

agree nightlife was better

but what about funky flares that place is such a good laugh
much better than when it was kremlin

Frontliners2003 said:
what about funky flares that place is such a good laugh

bangin!! :lol:

ibiza-34x.jpg

Frontliners2003 said:
much better than when it was kremlin

alright!! :p

MVC-003S.JPG

because the star club is a better name and because that name has a special meaning for its
owner: the star club was the original name of eden before it was called kaoos (all of them
owned by him)!! :idea:

west-end-at-night.jpg

The owners of Star Club/Nightlife are Pepe Twist and Juan Pantalone. They do not or have not ever owned Eden. They also own Soul City and Funky Flares along with various other business. Juan is second in charge under the Mayor of San Antonio and Pepe is a school teacher.

No Salvador is in partnership with them in Funky Flares. The other person who used to have something to do with Nightlife was the owners from Bodega Del Mar the super market across from Naxa.

Back