Nightlife in the Canaries?

I went to Gran Canaria in 1996 and 1997. It was great then as all i wanted to do was get very drunk every night without fail and then fall over on the way back to the hotel and expose myself in my short skirt.

But if you want a "clubbing" experience like Ibiza then forget it.

Its sounds like our first date! :lol:

Okay, if the Canaries don't offer any sort of good nightlife (I'm looking for Pacha Ibiza/KM5 type stuff, not the West End), then where else should I consider besides Ibiza?

Haha- I lived in the UK last summer and the other people I'm travelling with already live there! We want somewhere new and sunny! Is there anything around the Adriatic?

Okay, if the Canaries don't offer any sort of good nightlife (I'm looking for Pacha Ibiza/KM5 type stuff, not the West End), then where else should I consider besides Ibiza?

Swansea -

Great night life, under ground and commercial, Best beaches in the UK, Hedonistic inhabitants, Beach parties till the crack of dawn.

Sunsets.

Surf.

Hasnt Mykonos got that sort of vibe on one part of the Island - sure I remember a few posts on the island??? Might be worth a search...

I went Crete last August and stayed in a town called Stalis that was really nice, nice because it wasnt as "strippy" and boozed up as Malia (even though we did end up in Malia most nights) but it had some good bars and stuff, that were more chilled then the in your face places in Malia.

Just booked here this afternoon:

http://www.riadshama.com/Shama_eng/english.htm

17th - 22nd August. Can't wait!!!

Love it here...

Night life is great too!!

I do hope you have booked the Marjana Suite.

Phil keeps banging on about here for a holiday - The nearest I have gotten to the place is in the 80's but 2 days before we got there the war with Gaddafi kicked off to another level and our hotel was partially bombed. When we spoke to the travel agent she said "oh I wouldnt worry too much - lightning never strikes in the same place twice" :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

We ended up getting £200 back and a fortnight in Lanzarote instead...:)

The flights about 2.5 / 3 hours.

We have booked a suite but they can't confirm which is available until the next few days apparrently.

The nightlife is really good too, just the ticket for a romantic getaway with the Boss.

I want to live there!!!!!!!!

and by "The Boss" I mean my wife... not a bloke from work

You know you can edit your posts, rather than hastily blurting out an implausible backstory. Will all know that you run your own business and therefore the only boss at your work is you. So it's quite clear that you're off on holiday with this man:

220px-Bruce_springsteen_philadelphia.jpg

Hasnt Mykonos got that sort of vibe on one part of the Island - sure I remember a few posts on the island??? Might be worth a search...

Ive heard Mykonos is meant to have really good party vibes from a mate who went there a couple of years ago. Bit more chilled but just as "sophisticated" as Ibiza.

Ive heard Croatia is meant to be quite cool as well at the moment. Forget the name though can find out.

i'm really glad you put the word sophisticated in "conejitos" - for a moment i thought you meant it.

Back