Nice restaurant in Ibiza old town ??

weloveliam@space said:
You'll be blown away !! The best city bar none, I went in feb and am booked to go again in December. The shops, nightlife, sights, everything is amazing.

If you do go pm me and I'll give you some tips (that a friend of mine who lives there gave me).

If theres one city trip you want to go to , NYC has to be it.

As you've gathered I like it alot ;)

Thanks Liam, i'll take you up on that nearer the time ;)

P.S. Hope you enjoy La Ventana, great place to take the missus 8)

It's very gay friendly around that area so keep her close :lol:

Sa Torreta is my favourite restaurant in Ibiza Town. Eaten there so many times and each time had an amazing meal.

It's really special and incredibly romantic and whilst not cheap, considering the quality and quantity, it's good value.

Plus there's loads of vegie choices which makes a change!

Drew said:
weloveliam@space said:
You'll be blown away !! The best city bar none, I went in feb and am booked to go again in December. The shops, nightlife, sights, everything is amazing.

If you do go pm me and I'll give you some tips (that a friend of mine who lives there gave me).

If theres one city trip you want to go to , NYC has to be it.

As you've gathered I like it alot ;)

Thanks Liam, i'll take you up on that nearer the time ;)

P.S. Hope you enjoy La Ventana, great place to take the missus 8)

It's very gay friendly around that area so keep her close :lol:

Will let you know how La Ventana is.

Be prepared for a big pm if you go !! Theres so much to do, you come back shattered. But well worth it :lol:

Clara said:
Sa Torreta is my favourite restaurant in Ibiza Town. Eaten there so many times and each time had an amazing meal.

It's really special and incredibly romantic and whilst not cheap, considering the quality and quantity, it's good value.

Went back again this year and it once again didn't disappoint. Amazing food in a romantic setting and excellent service.

Eat your heart out KM5. ;)

Clara said:
Clara said:

Went back again this year and it once again didn't disappoint. Amazing food in a romantic setting and excellent service.

Eat your heart out KM5. ;)

Hi Clara, thinking of trying there in 2 weeks time, do they cater for large tables (12 of us) and if so where is it and do you have a contct No ??
Thanking you :D

It's in Placa de Vila (the one behind El Olivo) and yes they do large tables but you should make a reservation the day before. BTW it's currently closed on sundays.

correct clara, correct!! :p

Lokale2_WEB.JPG

Back