Nice restaurant in Ibiza old town ??

weloveliam@space

I remember Drew or someone mentioning a while ago about a couple of reastaurants in D'altvilla that are very nice. Mc boobie came up with some pics, one had a statue of a man outside :?: :!:

Can peeps please recommend somewhere nice for me to take the missus, preferably in the old town ? (contact no's would be appreciated)

I've tried a few in the past, Studio, and others i can't remember :confused:

Also will the bars in Town be open as normal for this weekend :?:

Cheers

definitely check out "la brasa"! i think it's not the one you mention above, but it's beautiful!

maybe mc Razzle has got some pics from la brasa?

weloveliam@space said:
Drew said:
weloveliam@space said:
Drew said:
La Ventana is the one next to the old guy statue.

http://www.laventanaibiza.com/

;)

cheers pal, would you recommend it ??

Definately!

Although the food at El Olivo was slightly better but tables a little too cramped together.

Right, will try there then. Is it easy to get to, or should i be bone idle and get a taxi to the front door?

Both few minutes walk from entrance to dalt vila.

Taxi would only be possible to La Ventana, but no point - just walk from in town.

Taxi is also possible to El Olivo, there may be hardly any space but it can still turn around in Placa de Vila. But it's true there's really no point, take a cab to Croissant Show and take the 2 minutes walk up, it's a nice one anyway. As for deciding between La Ventana (and La Scala to its left f.e.) and El Olivo (or Sa Torreta, La Oliva and Escalon to its right, all of them good ones) it depends on what you prefer. El Olivo and the other resties in Placa de Vila are perfect for seeing and being seen (but also for being molested by greasy singers / fire eaters / flamenco dancing gipsy kids / tap dancing combos etc.), La Ventana and its neighbours are perfect for a more quiet, romantic meal.

daltvila said:
Taxi is also possible to El Olivo, there may be hardly any space but it can still turn around in Placa de Vila. But it's true there's really no point, take a cab to Croissant Show and take the 2 minutes walk up, it's a nice one anyway. As for deciding between La Ventana (and La Scala to its left f.e.) and El Olivo (or Sa Torreta, La Oliva and Escalon to its right, all of them good ones) it depends on what you prefer. El Olivo and the other resties in Placa de Vila are perfect for seeing and being seen (but also for being molested by greasy singers / fire eaters / flamenco dancing gipsy kids / tap dancing combos etc.), La Ventana and its neighbours are perfect for a more quiet, romantic meal.

Cheers. Booked La Ventana, looking forward to it.

Will the bars be open as normall this weekend, ie base , rock, etc (noone will tell me :twisted: )

It still feels way too early for Ibiza to be kicking off :confused:

Can't believe we're almost half way through the year!

weloveliam@space said:
Drew said:
weloveliam@space said:
Drew, i know what you mean. It only seems like yesterday that it was May 8)

:lol:

seriously, time goes so quick. When are you going over?

Not sure whether to bother this year?

Currently in the frame of mind of "been there, done that" x 1000

Hopefully going to New York with some friends instead.

May catch a long weekend in Ibiza mid September'ish? Play it by ear at the time.

Drew said:
weloveliam@space said:
Drew said:
weloveliam@space said:
Drew, i know what you mean. It only seems like yesterday that it was May 8)

:lol:

seriously, time goes so quick. When are you going over?

Not sure whether to bother this year?

Currently in the frame of mind of "been there, done that" x 1000

Hopefully going to New York with some friends instead.

May catch a long weekend in Ibiza mid September'ish? Play it by ear at the time.

Know what you mean mate, have you been to NYC before ?

Drew said:
weloveliam@space said:
Know what you mean mate, have you been to NYC before ?

No, but it's somewhere i've always wanted to go.

You'll be blown away !! The best city bar none, I went in feb and am booked to go again in December. The shops, nightlife, sights, everything is amazing.

If you do go pm me and I'll give you some tips (that a friend of mine who lives there gave me).

If theres one city trip you want to go to , NYC has to be it.

As you've gathered I like it alot ;)

Back