Nic Fanciulli

Mark Sun

I can't seem to escape this bloke's name at the moment, he seems to be on the fasttrack to superstar DJ-hood..

Anyone heard him play out?

Yeah I've seen him play Ministry a couple of times in the Bar when Defected are in the Box, he is blinding :D Have you heard the CD he did for Mixmag, quality dirty funky house music :D

i just thought it was a great videoclip. music sounded really boring so can't entirely blame him! he probably got hospitalised by security after

Deserved those two right hands at the end. Security wasn’t much help though!

Last edited:
Security know better in places like that...
I was with mates that got it worse at privilege for accidentally having their flash light on when filming with their cell phones lol

anyhow, thats one way to get your hands on a nexus 2 lol, damn things cost a months wages each.

He has been on on the cusp for a while no?
He has been in the line-up of major events for years and I am sure he organised his own festival in Kent for a couple of years?

He has been on on the cusp for a while no?
He has been in the line-up of major events for years and I am sure he organised his own festival in Kent for a couple of years?

He organised " The Social " festival for around 5 years in Kent, the line ups were always exceptional - but the logistics were awful, they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, a complete shambles.

He organised " The Social " festival for around 5 years in Kent, the line ups were always exceptional - but the logistics were awful, they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, a complete shambles.
He was promoter and resident of club class in Maidstone for years. He’s built up a local following, put on loads and loads of local events and exceptionally well connected. That’s how he’s got to here he is. He’s done well to take advantage of the opportunities he’s created for himself and on that back of that been given plenty of other opportunities. Not my bag musically but fair play to him.

Back