Nic Fanciulli

He organised " The Social " festival for around 5 years in Kent, the line ups were always exceptional - but the logistics were awful, they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, a complete shambles.
He was promoter and resident of club class in Maidstone for years. He’s built up a local following, put on loads and loads of local events and exceptionally well connected. That’s how he’s got to here he is. He’s done well to take advantage of the opportunities he’s created for himself and on that back of that been given plenty of other opportunities. Not my bag musically but fair play to him.

He was promoter and resident of club class in Maidstone for years. He’s built up a local following, put on loads and loads of local events and exceptionally well connected. That’s how he’s got to here he is. He’s done well to take advantage of the opportunities he’s created for himself and on that back of that been given plenty of other opportunities. Not my bag musically but fair play to him.

I agree and I rate him as a DJ actually. He Still does the occasional session at The Source bar down that way.

I have have been bored senseless by NF at parties on a few occasions that were definitely not my choice to go to. Amazing how he’s on the bill with people who actually play fun records that can be danced to like Carl Cox. NF in many ways is the poster boy of everything wrong with dance music over the last 20 years. The music he plays is mainly lifeless and painfully dull. The vast majority of records this type of dj plays will never be hits (not that there’s a problem with that per sae) but these records normally have a shelf life of about three months before the next mundane producer knocks some drab tune out of the Ableton. Basically it’s dross that is just tedious.

See him a decade ago in the loft at circus up in Liverpool and he absolutely smashed it. No idea what he’s like now

Back