Newcastle!

Buckley

Howay the lads etc stc

Pups and MarkB I'm looking at you here. Next weekend what's on?

I'll be mob handed with 15-20 footy players but I may slip away on the Saturday for some club action.

Give me Friday night and Saturday so I can decide the best plan.

Annnnd GO!

Howay the lads etc stc

Pups and MarkB I'm looking at you here. Next weekend what's on?

I'll be mob handed with 15-20 footy players but I may slip away on the Saturday for some club action.

Give me Friday night and Saturday so I can decide the best plan.

Annnnd GO!

So BH Weekend??

Friday at Digital is Waxon - with Fake Blood

Saturday, Shindig (@ Digital) has their 17th Birthday Party which consists of Danny Howells, Shlomi Aber, Scott Bradford, Crazy P and Mark Lowry on the Sunday its Axwell and various others.

various good bars to go drinking in - where you guys staying?

So BH Weekend??

Friday at Digital is Waxon - with Fake Blood

Saturday, Shindig (@ Digital) has their 17th Birthday Party which consists of Danny Howells, Shlomi Aber, Scott Bradford, Crazy P and Mark Lowry on the Sunday its Axwell and various others.

various good bars to go drinking in - where you guys staying?

Just asked someone where we are staying. Last time it was a chain cheapo in town - it's a footy tour after all. Think we have a game on the Saturday day so no idea where that it.

We went down by a waterfront last time too - what's down there?

Just asked someone where we are staying. Last time it was a chain cheapo in town - it's a footy tour after all. Think we have a game on the Saturday day so no idea where that it.

We went down by a waterfront last time too - what's down there?

general townie type bars, unless you go to Stereo which is a really good bar more music driven than townie clientelle driven if you get my gist. :lol::lol:

Apart from MarkB's bar ;) other bars I would suggest personally are

Stereo
Tokyo
Head of Steam
Florita's
Other Rooms (part of Digital in the gay triangle)
Living Room
The Apartment
Baby Lynch

These bars are nr Central Station.

Most of the bars on the Quayside (Waterfront are typical generic bars with special offers on drinks etc etc tend to attract the "on the pull crowd" on a Friday ;))

You then have The Gate - which to me is basically a shopping centre but with bars instead of shops - not my cup of tea but it incorporates Tiger Tiger and some of the bars have house DJ's playing - personally its ok if its raining or cold outside then you dont get wet going from bar to bar - avoid if weather is nice - its not that special.

Jesmond - has a good selection of bars with outside areas - a bit nicer than town in my opinion but you might find it a trek if you are staying on the Quayside - still its 5 mins away in a taxi or you can walk to it in 20 mins...

You wont get in any bars in the size group you are in - split into smaller groups no more than 4/5 or get chatting to girls and go in with them - a mixed larger group isnt so frowned upon.

Pity you werent staying over on the Sunday night - Stereo have a funktasic night til called Bloc Party and the music was amazing last Easter Sunday some crackin resident DJ's on from the various club nights in town..... I would have said that was a better option than the club option to be honest

Tuxedo Princess.

In all my jaunts round the four corners of the globe, I am still yet to find a nightclub as good as this beauty :)

Hey Pups... need your help in memory recovery:
what's that little club across the street from Digital? I think you go up some stairs.

And what's the bar/club just inside the shopping center up the hill and on your left as you leave the train station?

(ya... that's helpful, I know :lol:)

Hey Pups... need your help in memory recovery:
what's that little club across the street from Digital? I think you go up some stairs.

And what's the bar/club just inside the shopping center up the hill and on your left as you leave the train station?

(ya... that's helpful, I know :lol:)

No club across the street from Digital - there is a club next door to it - kind of upstairs?

:eek: I have no idea hon - part of the Gate complex?

Ok... if you come out of the train station and go left, then turn left, Digital is there on your left, right?
If you then turn right, on that first block on your right is a little nightclub... or at least, there was!

Turns out I get to stay here::lol:

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=214

Yeah, knew to split it into groups and the chaps won't need encouraging to talk to the ladyeez:lol:

You and hubby out Steph? - I may need respite from general laddishness

Went to the the shopping centre of bars last time - the stag party loved it, I was passive.

Good choice of location Kofi.

Its across the road from Stereo - and the Quayside is just to your right - where the big wet thing runs past.... sadly the Tux Princess is no longer with us - which is basically a good thing..... no one should be overpowered by the smell of severe damp on a ship whilst pissed - bleurgh!!

If you end up staying down that end of town then no doubt you will end up in Sea nightclub - plays generic chart and a variations of townie house music - usually full of fit ladies on a Friday so....... :lol:

If you fancy a meet up I will pm you my mobile number and you can give me a call. Going out on the Sunday to Bloc Party at Stereo anyway so what's another night out eh??

West Jesmond ??- that's where I am this very moment ;)
PS your also not too far from the brand new Linekers Bar that Newcastle is so proud of.... 'Ave it!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Ok... if you come out of the train station and go left, then turn left, Digital is there on your left, right?
If you then turn right, on that first block on your right is a little nightclub... or at least, there was!

Camp David?? a bar down stairs and a clubby bit upstairs - gay??

or The Loft??

Buckley,

What Pups said - plus given your location, the big pitcher and piano on the quayside is perfect for afternoon /early evening drinking in the sunshine, it's a wobbly 5 minute walk from your digs.

I wanted to meet up with you! Didn't realise that it was this weekend, but i'm at a work do Friday in Durham, Birthday on saturday in Sunderland and at a Christening on Sunday!! :confused:

I can get your mob on the guestlist for The End - Buckers plus 20 or whatever as a backup if you fall foul of newcastle's bars' rubbish anti-stag rules. It's 5 mins from Stereo and breakdancing night on saturday!!

let me know.

Buckley,

What Pups said - plus given your location, the big pitcher and piano on the quayside is perfect for afternoon /early evening drinking in the sunshine, it's a wobbly 5 minute walk from your digs.

I wanted to meet up with you! Didn't realise that it was this weekend, but i'm at a work do Friday in Durham, Birthday on saturday in Sunderland and at a Christening on Sunday!! :confused:

I can get your mob on the guestlist for The End - Buckers plus 20 or whatever as a backup if you fall foul of newcastle's bars' rubbish anti-stag rules. It's 5 mins from Stereo and breakdancing night on saturday!!

let me know.

its next weeked - BH weekend :)

I know :lol:, thus the de rigeur Bank Holiday Sunday Christening. I didn't realise it was this weekend. I've even had to give up Sunderland v Everton tickets for the Sunday.:twisted:

I'll be there in the directors box cheering Sunderland on (much to the chagrin of Phil!!) :)

then legging it home to get changed out of the corporate clothing and into the monkeying around clothing for Bloc Party.... 8)

Back