Newcastle!

Buckley,

What Pups said - plus given your location, the big pitcher and piano on the quayside is perfect for afternoon /early evening drinking in the sunshine, it's a wobbly 5 minute walk from your digs.

I wanted to meet up with you! Didn't realise that it was this weekend, but i'm at a work do Friday in Durham, Birthday on saturday in Sunderland and at a Christening on Sunday!! :confused:

I can get your mob on the guestlist for The End - Buckers plus 20 or whatever as a backup if you fall foul of newcastle's bars' rubbish anti-stag rules. It's 5 mins from Stereo and breakdancing night on saturday!!

let me know.

BH weekend mate - you about?

Breakdancing night sound cool!

You both Sunderland fans?

MarkB is and I am originally but also an Evertonian through marriage - I had to convert to either Catholicism (like that was ever gonna happen being the filthy athiest that I am) or support Everton to be allowed to join "the family"...:lol::lol::lol:

Things you do for true love eh???

Excellent news! Massive Sunderland fan myself, and was at Goodison Park over the christmas when we were played off the park :oops: I've been a season ticket holder in the past but now just buy tickets game to game

Keep the faith Puppylover!!!

Talking of Newcastle, on youtube there is an interview with Souness and he gives his true feelings of the famous toon army.

Think it was an interview on Irish radio. Quite amusing but honest and correct!

Talking of Newcastle, on youtube there is an interview with Souness and he gives his true feelings of the famous toon army.

Think it was an interview on Irish radio. Quite amusing but honest and correct!

I've heard it before, love it :lol:

While we're on, has anybody heard the radio show on Talksport hosted by Noel Gallagher and Russell Brand?

Enjoyed hearing the 5 minutes Noel sets aside to hammer the geordie nation, saying things such as 'theres nothing better than watching a fat geordie cry on match of the day' among other things

Magic.

About 15mins in > http://new.talksport.net/mediaplaye...6419&c=&t=&rssPodcast=&podcastid=&mediaType=1

Excellent news! Massive Sunderland fan myself, and was at Goodison Park over the christmas when we were played off the park :oops: I've been a season ticket holder in the past but now just buy tickets game to game

Keep the faith Puppylover!!!

all we have to hope for is that its the borough and the toon that go down.... ;);)

I think (hope) Sunderland will be safe, but fingers toes and legs are crossed.....

I couldnt bear a season of geordie's shouting about "Alan the Messiah " if they stay up :spank:

all we have to hope for is that its the borough and the toon that go down.... ;);)

I think (hope) Sunderland will be safe, but fingers toes and legs are crossed.....

I couldnt bear a season of geordie's shouting about "Alan the Messiah " if they stay up :spank:

Would love to see the Mags relegated, dont know what I'd do. Would be an unreal feeling!!

The West Brom has the same significance as the Hull game did last week, just hope we come away with the same result. To get beat would be disaster, and we wouldnt deserve to stay up.

It makes me sick hearing about the Messiah mk3 anyway, idiots. He was in a win-win situation going into that job, take them down and it isnt his fault, keep them up and he's the best thing since god (i.e. Keegan, or Bobby Robson...)

Would love to see the Mags relegated, dont know what I'd do. Would be an unreal feeling!!

The West Brom has the same significance as the Hull game did last week, just hope we come away with the same result. To get beat would be disaster, and we wouldnt deserve to stay up.

It makes me sick hearing about the Messiah mk3 anyway, idiots. He was in a win-win situation going into that job, take them down and it isnt his fault, keep them up and he's the best thing since god (i.e. Keegan, or Bobby Robson...)

I hear ya!!! :spank:

Back