new york...

mambobirdette said:
Aaaaw did you get all warm and cosy knowing we were all down there :D. Even when we went to florida we flew with some economy people like Thompson or something and we were all packed in like sardines :rolleyes:

as warm as u can!

i swear someone left the window open!

:lol:

great review Chow.

Did you fly virgin, did you get one of their funky free pack, with the excellent socks? I was so impressed when I went to NY, I didnt take my virgin backpack (ok, not wuite a back pack) off for 4 days :lol:

Keep me informed of when Sanchez returns to the UK, I'll make the trip over. Yanks for the most part dont dance, unless it's rap/r&b. When we go out, it's usually just us on the floor amongst a group of tourists, :D

IBIZALISA said:
great review Chow.

Did you fly virgin, did you get one of their funky free pack, with the excellent socks? I was so impressed when I went to NY, I didnt take my virgin backpack (ok, not wuite a back pack) off for 4 days :lol:

nope. flew american airlines... no free anything (or anything worth nicking).

vdubjb said:
Keep me informed of when Sanchez returns to the UK, I'll make the trip over. Yanks for the most part dont dance, unless it's rap/r&b. When we go out, it's usually just us on the floor amongst a group of tourists, :D

or just the one tourist and his friends! :lol:

Back