New Years @ The Dome ?

T

Tiesto_fan

Anyone know the website for it? I cant find it?

I need to know line ups, ticket prices ect?

Tiesto_fan said:
Anyone know the website for it? I cant find it?

I need to know line ups, ticket prices ect?

What do people think of the line up? I think it is noting special.

Still trying to decide if I should make the trip down south for it or goto Ibiza!

Would cost about the same as the time I book a hotel for 3 nights and flights. :?: :confused:

The Dome

I would strongly recommend you re-think about going to the dome, I went last year and it was bad!
Cold, over priced and security was terrible!
We couldn't get a drink all night and the floor was just covered in stuff I don't even want to describle!

If you do go I'd recommend, trainers, hats, jumpers, gloves, and scarfs!!!
8)

Re: The Dome

victorianazer said:
I would strongly recommend you re-think about going to the dome, I went last year and it was bad!
We couldn't get a drink all night and the floor was just covered in stuff I don't even want to describle!

8)

Where then should I go? Thinkin about Ibiza but ££££££££'s may be the problem.....where else?

Difficult to say!

If you want to go somewhere big, then it's all gona be ££££

Don't get me wrong the Dome was ok we didn't really prepare ourselfs for it though!
We thought it was indoor, but cos none of it is, we found ourself's freezing all night.

Go, bvecause Ministry is alawy fab, but wear for comfort and warmth and expect long ques and high priced drinks!

Re: The Dome

victorianazer said:

8)

I also went last year, but I will still go this year, because most of my friends have decided apon it and its them I want to be with. Really you make the night yourself, depending on your attitude you could have a good night anywhere. I have never had a bad night out in my life with this group of friends, so no matter how cold it is again, how long the queues are for the toilets and drinks, or how many pissed people we see falling over we will still have a great time :)

To the person who said they might go Ibiza or the Dome, then I suggest going Ibiza, I would go Ibiza at every chance I can, the place is magic

I totaly agree with what you've said.
I have been out to a club and had a terrilbe night and another time I've been to the same place and had a wicked time!
Like you said it's what you make it

I just think that for what you pay, The dome could have done alot better.
The night was ok and the DJ's and music fab!!

But i would say to anyone going wrap up warm!

Also Ibiza wins hands down always
Has anyone been to Ibiza out of season?
What's it like?
:confused:

lol that was a big problem the lake of heat in the dome! And too think there was that massive queue for people to put there clothes in the cloak room? lol

I have been Ibiza in October-November and had a great time, still nice weather it was for me, and PAcha was still open which was great, and there was quite a few underground parties happenin

Found this on the MoS site, see bold at bottom. You think they have learned?

Ministry of Sound Director, Mark Rodol said;
'In the last two years the Dome has been awe-inspiring.

Once again massive sound, light and production come together in one of the world's most spectacular buildings. Last year's fireworks were one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. This year they'll be even bigger, better and louder - at midnight the whole place will erupt!

It'll be the world's biggest indoor party with 50 DJ's performing in five arenas to 50,000 people. I can't imagine anywhere else I'd rather be. It's even got its own train station!

We've learnt a lot in the past couple of years, which means we're planning loads more bars, a massive cloakroom and even more loos!'[

Well, they knew how many were coming last time, so it's not like they couldn't plan ahead.

The fact that they can't seem to see that their magazine has folded because it's cr@p and no-one really buys it, rather than due to low popularity of dance music shows how 'in touch they are'.

IF YOU GO TO THIS EVENT, EXPECT TROUBLE!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

rodol is, as ever, talking complete bollocks. didnt go last year (never been to any ministry event, ever) but friends did.

the main problem is that it was freezing inside the dome. i went to the millenium exib there in march and it was freezing then. gawd knows how rank it must be in december.

dont give the ministry your money.....they dont deserve it

f*** Ministry, go here:

Brought to you by the same people as: We Love Sundays @ Space

WE LOVE NYE @ LEEDS TOWN HALL 2002/2003

Tickets £49 + booking fee

9pm - 9am

ARENA 1

Underworld LIVE
UNKLE Sounds
Steve Lawler
Peace Division
FC Kahuna (DJ Set)
Yousef

ARENA 2

Layo and Bushwacka! LIVE
X-Press2 LIVE
Craig Richards
Circulation
Pete Tong
Erick Morrillo

Chill Out Room

Tom Middleton
Kruder and Dorfmeister LIVE
David Holmes

Tickets available from Tuesday (29/10/02) from www.ticketweb.co.uk

jamese75 said:
Brought to you by the same people as: We Love Sundays @ Space

Sorry to sound boring, but how much is the water??? ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Only you could ask this question James! But that's actually a very valid point, I never thought about water, but surely they are going to have toilets and therefore sinks to wash your hands with so we'll all be able to fill up our water bottles? There have been dance events before at Leeds Town Hall I'm sure, dunno what events tho, maybe ask on 4clubbers.net or Gurn.net about it?

Back