New Star Bar

marley

Anybody know what happened to The New Start Bar which was located up the road from Bar M, just past the petrol station.

I used to go there back in the mid 90's and it was the best bar in and around San An by a distance, but it seems to have shut down a couple of years ago.

Anybody shed any light on it.

Also, is the owner Juan still a face on the island?

Don't know but I spent many a random morning there in my wayward youth.................oh happy days :p :D

Yay, went many a time when walking back to the bay at 8am :D

Shut down a couple of years ago now.

Quid pro quo is another sorely missed bar now gone........

Aaahhhhhhh the New Star Bar. Full of f*ck ups and funny f*ckers. I got into some states in there at 10am in the morning. I think the ‘authorities’ shut it down. :( It was a messy, messy place!

As for QPQ, the one in Bora Bora was GREAT for watching the sun rise. And when it moved to San Rafael it held great BBQs for the workers. :D

K said:
As for QPQ, the one in Bora Bora was GREAT for watching the sun rise. And when it moved to San Rafael it held great BBQs for the workers. :D

Then what happened to it?

I have no idea. :(

From what I can remember when it moved to San Rafael it only ever put on free workers BBQs and the occasional after party. At a guess I’d say it probably didn’t make enough money but I really have no idea.

Yeah I think it was Star club before it was Kaoos.

Not that I’m actually old enough to remember it personally ;)

dfunky said:
b4 that i havn't a clue

it was called the star club!! :p

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2470&start=61 :!:

and this year nightlife changed its name to the star club!! :eek:

25670443.jpg

Mc ;)

McCrackin do you have all those photos to hand or do you run out and take a pic every time someone mentions somewhere? ;)

The New Star bar was shut by the authorities because it was such a messy place and the dealing was too open.

Eden was originally the Star Club which was open air at one time before the authorites went overboard about noise pollution and made all the clubs build a roof.

Es Paradise & Ku(Priviledge) were all open air at one time. Never went to Ku then but went to Es Paradise when it was open air(showing my age).

oh boy, you missed the best thing i ve ever seen, Ku open air was the most beautiful club in the world...paradise!....i also remember amnesia open air, it was a dirty and ugly place at daylight, but it was the coolest place, .....

Back