New Star Bar

ha ha! Theres a review thats just landed in my inbox of the island at the mo. Biff's on the ball ;)

nish said:
both can be done squire
okay!! :lol:

h10.jpg
<--- :eek:

McRackin said:
my kinky friend biffy informs me that the new star is now a brothel although from outside it
looks like another touristy bar with texts like british food, british djs, british ..........!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

be careful with where you go to have a beer!! :lol:
brothels update!! :eek:

· the improved acuario in san antonio now has a roman theme and apparently looks really cool :!:
· theres a new one called las palmeras in san francisco (on the road to las salinas at the left) :!:

(thanks DJB for the info :lol: )

tsssk tsssk - nishy? :lol:
just got a text-message from biffy :twisted:
he says that theres another new one in one of the buildings next to pacha!! :eek:

macky

McRackin said:
you know perfectly that it indicates the road where the club is located!!
you take this road next to the restaurant el portalón and turn right:

DSC01692.JPG

remember now nish? :lol:

hey nishy - is macky again!! :lol:
just got a phone call from biffy to tell me that he is at the re-opening of the brothel vip'p near el divino!! :eek:
the conversation was very short because there was some weird interferences and voices saying shhhwwiiiinnnnggggggggg hardy har hard ho or something like that!! :eek:

this morning when i was coming back home i noticed that a well known brothel next to the disapperead ak morgana has a now a huge billboard!! :eek:

i can imagine it:
mikey: look, its a privilege billboard :D
stevie: oi, theres one from es paradis :p
mikey: how about that one over there? :rolleyes:
stevie: aye, never heard about that club? :confused:
mikey: o'rite mate, lets go there for a boogie 8)

yeah kids - ibiza is going upmarket and the local brothels too!! :lol:

I am so disapointed tht the new star is closed i used to go there the last time i was in ibiza in 1998 and it was great before we went to space

theres a new one (yes, a another new one :lol: ) opposite hostal/restaurante islas de bes (previously motel manumission (previously the brothel paloma blanca)) - apparently owned by the same people of the new star :!:

� the improved acuario in san antonio now has a roman theme and apparently looks really cool :!:
� theres a new one called las palmeras in san francisco (on the road to las salinas at the left) :!:

(thanks DJB for the info :lol: )

Is Las Palmeras still going strong ?

Acuario still has a Roman theme ... with a very fierce female bartender, a mini-dancefloor and some very forward ladies. It was extremely friendly and 'hands-on' with a 'try before you buy' approach. Pulled over and popped in last May (for a drink :twisted:) after abandoning flights home and staying on with an Ibiza virgin mate who thought it was a strip club ... he had no idea he was paying the cover charge on a roll in the hay when he bought the girls who came over a 20 Euro glass of cava each :lol:. Just a shame the tacky glamour doesn't extend upstairs :eek:

Ibiza brothels on the whole are not exactly salubrious ... not quite the Bangkok Hilton, but a hose-down flooring look with paper-thin walls and 'time-out' buzzer is fairly par for the course :rolleyes::!:

Back