New Disco Kandi ...

2 comments ... isnt let the sunshine in from the Soul Providers (i have the vinyl and it says that) or is this a complete new track?

Comment 2: DONT COPY MUSIC OR DVD - read enough of these

"This proves how terrible the business has become. We have heard many people criticize the former management crew of lightning records, and that for bad reasons. The closure of such big label is simply the proof there is really something wrong with the dance scene actually. It's easy to say labels don't survive because of a bad management. It's way harder to find solutions and help people getting out of the trouble.

Hooj was truly my favourite label right after Bonzai, and I feel bad for all the people who have worked over there and just lost their job. I feel bad for all the artists that felt themselves home at the hooj house.

To see such label die brings tears to my eyes, literally. I just feel the need to sort out all my Hooj collection and put it apart from the rest of my wax.

One thing is sure, Hooj will always survive in our hearts, and that for much more than just "providing half-decent house", simply for being one of the most consistent and top-quality labels worldwide. Pay your respect.

To Jerry and the whole Hooj mob: Thank you for those incredible years of excellent music, for the good vibe, for signing dead cities in the UK, for being a lifestyle as much as a record company. And above all that, you will always be in my heart, whatever happens.

Sincerely yours,
Laurent
"

Yes it can get better.... Isaac James, Peyton and Therese.. The 3 Bestest Tracks on it... Not forgetting Basement Jaxx if you missed it.....

matt collins said:
Yes it can get better.... Isaac James, Peyton and Therese.. The 3 Bestest Tracks on it... Not forgetting Basement Jaxx if you missed it.....

Matt ... love the Peyton track ... showing soulful roots there !

Back