New club in San Antonio ??

The debate wasn't whether Eroski was of quality, it was of size.
Ive always stayed in San An months on end and had no problem cooking a variety of dinners with Eroski.

And I imagine if you were an immense cook, then you'd visit one of the local food markets (ie Ibiza Town) to buy fresh produce. Not Lidl - which is notoriously known for having sh*te produce.

And hence my point that you may want to stay in and cook as opposed to eating out all the time. I never mentioned anything about shopping at the chains bro.

Eating out 21 times in seven days is not an option for me.
I can't even eat 21 times in a week when I am out there let alone eat out 21 times :lol:
If I manage a breakfast it does me till dinner time, liquids only from then on until it is time to go out and then it has to be something small so I don't get a food coma and end up lying on a bench or a wall while it settles down :oops:

I can't even eat 21 times in a week when I am out there let alone eat out 21 times :lol:
If I manage a breakfast it does me till dinner time, liquids only from then on until it is time to go out and then it has to be something small so I don't get a food coma and end up lying on a bench or a wall while it settles down :oops:
Same here.
Most I usually eat is a bocadillo from some beach shack for lunch and then a proper dinner out somewhere!

Well, I don't actually manage 21 times. :lol:

I won't skip breakfast or dinner, but lunch usually suffers, especially after a heavy night

I can safely say that the range of ingredients in Eroski does not effect my Ibiza experiences.

Surely if you are after a cultured lunch or dinner dish, couldn't you just go to one of the many restaurants. Isn't that why people go on holiday? To try out different stuff?

If you are there all summer decent cheap cooking is essential. When Eroski is your only option this can become an issue!

AqYS0AFCAAArQNY.jpg

Plastik_Ibiza on Twitter

eroski is sound for your basics. last summer i always got my meat from pete the butchers though. didn't like the look of the meat in the delis in the supermarkets.

One of the butchers in San An, around the Ibiza rocks area (Sa Compra Supermercados) was selling sheep skulls. Yummy...

It's by the roundabout as you enter San An,where the bus turns to the right....

edit: if you're coming the other way

Last edited by a moderator:
Back