New club in San Antonio ??

kimajy

So, Lidl refused a license to retail in San Antonio, so have therefore put new store up for sale, word on the street is it's been snapped up by a very well known DJ and owner of one of the big clubs in ibiza to be turned into a new club to open this summer, watch this space......

:?:

So, Lidl refused a license to retail in San Antonio,
so have therefore put new store up for sale,
word on the street is it's been snapped up by a very well known DJ
and owner of one of the big clubs in ibiza to be turned into a new club to open this summer,
watch this space......

:?:
isn´t it a little late for an april fool´s joke on the 13th of april :?: :twisted:

ps:
so after partyinthespar 8) ==>
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=72249
next step is partyinthelidl :p

Choice of food at the eroski is somewhat poor. Trying to put together a decent mexican when you are missing half of the ingredients, and the other half are just poor quality, is somewhat difficult.

hot news from mrs el ste who has been on a trip to the outside world. the shopping trolleys have arrived at lidl and the lights were on inside.

The Eroski stores do vary a lot,depends which one you go to.
Lidl has it's strengths,but up to now at least,fresh produce has not been one of them.

I can safely say that the range of ingredients in Eroski does not effect my Ibiza experiences.

Surely if you are after a cultured lunch or dinner dish, couldn't you just go to one of the many restaurants. Isn't that why people go on holiday? To try out different stuff?

you may be surprised to learn that there are people actually living in ibiza who occasionally need a decent supermarket. bit like brighton i imagine?

I can safely say that the range of ingredients in Eroski does not effect my Ibiza experiences.

Surely if you are after a cultured lunch or dinner dish, couldn't you just go to one of the many restaurants. Isn't that why people go on holiday? To try out different stuff?

What about if you are an immense cook and want to experiment with the local produce?

I try to do Ibiza on a budget. Eating out 21 times in seven days is not an option for me. Looking at about €200 that way, if not more. Whereas 8 people chipping in for a few meals, brings the cost down considerably.
And while I could eat just plain pasta, as it is food, I do like something with a bit more...substance. So at least two nights of a week, we eat in for dinner, always eat in for lunch, but not normally for breakfast.

It doesn't affect my Ibiza experience, but it's better to use produce which isn't completely bruised.

The debate wasn't whether Eroski was of quality, it was of size.
Ive always stayed in San An months on end and had no problem cooking a variety of dinners with Eroski.

And I imagine if you were an immense cook, then you'd visit one of the local food markets (ie Ibiza Town) to buy fresh produce. Not Lidl - which is notoriously known for having sh*te produce.

I try to do Ibiza on a budget. Eating out 21 times in seven days is not an option for me. Looking at about €200 that way, if not more. Whereas 8 people chipping in for a few meals, brings the cost down considerably.
And while I could eat just plain pasta, as it is food, I do like something with a bit more...substance. So at least two nights of a week, we eat in for dinner, always eat in for lunch, but not normally for breakfast.

It doesn't affect my Ibiza experience, but it's better to use produce which isn't completely bruised.

Good answer. Although bruised produce is a slight exaggeration no?:rolleyes:

Tell that to the peppers I bought last year at a Eroski. They were purple rather than red. ;)

Back