Any Reviews for the above?
How long does it last?
Does it get busy?
What type of people generally go?

Any Reviews for the above?
How long does it last?
Does it get busy?
What type of people generally go?

I went to the party last Saturday. Purchased a ticket on the night for 20e from a vendor near the bus station in San An. Doors opened at midnight. At 12.05 I went to the entrance and was told I was the very first person to arrive. Didn't want to be the first, so the guy stamped my wrist and said I could return later on. Returned at 12.40 and saw about 20-30 people there. Many people wore white clothing. The lighting effect inside the club made the white glow and was a pretty cool effect, especially on white t-shirts and shoes. By 12.50am there was still plenty of room to dance. Singles and couples were using the space to have a laugh and show off their moves (once a few start going the rest soon follow). By 1.30am the dance floor was getting busy although plenty were sitting and drinking and waiting for the neon paint to arrive. I remember there were 3 or 4 corner bars inside. Ordered a few drinks, around 8-12 euros each. The music was alright but seemed to be the same loop repeated over without much noticeable change. Soon after 2am several guys approached the dance floor with paint guns and two large containers of paint (one green, and the other pink). They squirted down and soaked everyone good and proper on the dance floor. They topped-up their paint guns (more like hoses) and continued to soak everyone. Some got it right in the face. I kept my mouth and eyes shut, but it went inside my glass, so it is better to keep drinks out of the main dance floor when they begin. Each blast of paint was also cold but still great fun. They were only there for a few minutes. About 20 minutes later they returned and soaked everyone again. I left around 3.15am after being drenched in paint twice. Took off my T-shirt and allowed it to dry (kept it as a souviner). Was too tired to shower off the paint on my skin that night so I threw down a towel over the bed and slept on top. Paint washed off in the shower the next morning with plenty of soap.

Overall it was a new experience and for 20 euros was pretty good value, especially as it was so close to my hotel. I give it 6.5/10.

Last edited:
Back