ne1 going to ibiza 24th aug 2 1st sept??

C

clubbing geezer

Hi, i have been to ibiza 3 times before but always in a group of five lads +
this year for one reson or another there is only 2 of us going.
would be great to meet up with some other like minded people.

:p

Hi me and my mate julie r going to b in ibiza 28th august - 7 september.
if u want to meet up give us a shout.

we r staying in piscis park hotel in san antonio.

Emma xx

Hiya not sure if we have spoken before.

me and my mate are staying at the Nicolau hotel in san an. It's my fourth time to the island but usually there is 4 or more of us. But this year for one reason or another there is only 2 of us. would be great to meet up.

Where are you from? the UK? we are from just out side newcastle near sunderland.

Paul

Hey im not sure if we have spoken b4.

Im from stirling in scotland (near glasgow).

wot time is your flight? we fly at about 10:50 and arrive early sunday morning. about 3ish i think and are planning on going straght out. How about you??

out flight is at 6.30am on the 28th so we get into ibiza bout 10ish, so we will have the whole day.
do u fancy meeting up?

SO do you arrive on the Wednesday? thats half way through are holiday because we are only there for a week :-(. God knows what state we will be in by then he he.

Yeah would be cool to meet up. need to think of a place/time etc. Have u been to Ibiza b4??

Yip was in ibiza last year!!

Where r u stayin ? If im san antonio we can meet somewhere there!

To meet at Playa d'en Embossa

8) Does anyone gonna nearby Playa Embossa on Aug 23rd? I'll be there with 2 more friends at Club Playa D'en Embossa. We could meet there...

hi, heading out to ibiza sunday 25th august- sun 8th sept, staying at marian apartments in san an. in total 20 of us.
Anyone been to marian apartments b4?
this is my first holiday to ibiza and i CANT f***IN WAIT!!!!

We are also staying in San An.

Near Mambo, savana etc i think

July 26 to 31, lets meet up.

Hi,
I am coming from California and will be in Ibiza from July 26 to 31 for first time. Wow...what a party it will be. In Califonia, they all wish they could come. I'm going alone and looking for people to party with. Not sure if I will stay in San Antonio or Playa de Bossa.
Anyone want to meet up?
tomibiza@hotmail.com

San An and Playa d'en Embossa

mandy... can meet one day at San An and another at Embossa. ¿Qué tal?

I'll be there that week with 4 other boys abd goirls all staying at the Arenal Hotel. FIrst stop is Space if anyone would like to meet up :)

Hi Mandy

Yeah i have been to ibiza 3 times before it totally amazing. Would be cool to meet to the more the better i think. Just have the best time Eva!!

Hope to c u out there.
8)

Hi there filks,

my mates & I too(five of us) will be there then, we fly out on the 26/8 (from east midlands) and we are stopping in the rather large but posh hotel (not sure the name and why where stopping there, brian sorts out the admin bits) next to playa pacha or as was. should be a blinding week and can't wait for Sasha's birthday party at space....drop me a line if ya wana meet up guy's the more the merrier i say.

maybe we should try and arrange a meeting point for all of us who are going during the same week. And maybe all go out for a mad nite!! Should Be cool.

Hi !!
its my 1st time in Ibiza, my friends tould me that's really crazy
(just wht i need)... for 1 reason or 2 i travel alone, and would like to
meet cool people that can show me the isle...
i can spek good english and german (spanish too!!)
... i'll be in San An from 25th juil till 1st sep. in piscis hotel...
.... any one like to meet me? :p ;) 8)

clubbing geezer said:
maybe we should try and arrange a meeting point for all of us who are going during the same week. And maybe all go out for a mad nite!! Should Be cool.
:lol:

Sounds like a great idea, we should list each others plans for that week and see where we cross paths, i'm sure we'll all be going to the same night during the week!

Back