ne1 going to ibiza 24th aug 2 1st sept??

hi there
Sounds like a good plan to me. we are deffinatly going to pacha on monday to see mr sanchez. Not really got the rest of the week worked out yet coz there is so much going on its unreal.

Hope to c u's all out there 8)

getting there too late on the Monday to make anything so our first night will be perfecto with oakie and hernie cantaneo (seen the same line up at passion in coalville with hernie playing a blinding build up session and oakie just doing what he does the best) @ pacha, god i can hardly wait under five weeks now.....and thats official :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Where are you all staying and dates please!

Im going to be there 28th august - 7 sep, staying hotel Piscis Park in san an.

5 weeks tomorrow, c u all soon

Emma xxx

Sun 25th - We Love Sundays @ Space
Tue 27th - Perfecto Presents @ Pacha
Thu 29th - Cream @ Amnesia

Our journey countdown is progressing :rolleyes:

yeh were all going to cream on the thursday for sure, should be a top night.

Not quite sure of the name of our hotel without asking Brian (he likes to take care of all the minor details like booking hotels and things bless him), i know the hotel is to the right handside of a the bar formally know as play pacha (Pete Tong did his Friday night show from there two years ago) in San An. Will get the name of it in the next couple of days... :?: :?: :?: :?: :oops: :oops: :oops:

EmmaG said:
Where are you all staying and dates please!

Im going to be there 28th august - 7 sep, staying hotel Piscis Park in san an.

5 weeks tomorrow, c u all soon

Emma xxx

I'm arriving in ibiza around midnight on the 26th aug so i'll be there a couple of days before ya, and i can hardly wait mate
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i have finally found out the name of our department and god wasn't it a difficult task i need a holiday after that, o yeh i've got one coming up..

I'm stopping at the Hotel Tagomago in San An ...... :D :D :D

Hey guys,

Maybe you have seen my posts? I am going from sept 7th to the 21st.......Where are you guys going to meet? maybe some of you want to meet up?? I am going to Space on the 8th....and I would also like to go to Eden.......I get in around 11pm on the 7th.......

Lindsay

sept 14- sept 21

Hey-

myself and a girl from BC canada will be in Ibiza Town from 14-21 sept... what's up?

this thread is for anyone going from 24th of aug to(2) 1st sept, i not having a go its just that you confused me there for a while, but anyways i hope you enjoy yourselves as well regardless of when you hit the isle... :)

haha

sorry, when I read the topic as 21st september... sorry for the mixup... have fun man!

-nicmac

Back