Naked or not naked

Morbyd said:
I just hate it when your skin starts to peel after getting tanned/burned.

Plus I'm dark enough as it is without the tan ;)

If you use the right sun screen and the right aftersun you don't get peel :idea:

My family were always quite naked.... kind of embarassing when the friends came round:)

Canadians are a pretty prude bunch in general:rolleyes: .. people hiding in changerooms n stuff

silvia said:
If you use the right sun screen and the right aftersun you don't get peel :idea:
When I put on sunscreen I usually use the highest protection (45spf or whatever).

I still peel... not immediately, but usually a week or two after I get home.

I use total sun screen, but my skin is very intolerant with sun, only way I don't get burnt is the total sun screen+ cover myself in the dangerous hours 12am-4/5 pm. even if I use total sun screen if I am in the sun at that hours I get burnt, ofcourse much more less then if I had other creams with less protection but it doesn't stops it completly, don't matter how many times I put again the cream... dermatologist says: well don't go in the sun or cover up, so this is what i do

Morbyd said:
When I put on sunscreen I usually use the highest protection (45spf or whatever).

I still peel... not immediately, but usually a week or two after I get home.

Do you mosturise regularly Morbyd - that could help :p

Although given what I have read in your posts, I'm thinking the answer could be no ;)

Angie24 said:
Do you mosturise regularly Morbyd - that could help :p

Although given what I have read in your posts, I'm thinking the answer could be no ;)

she's right morbyd, peeling doesn't have to be to do with burning but it can be to do with just having dry skin caused by the sun. I peeled on my shoulders in thailand just because I'd spent 6 weeks in the sun, but I hadn't burnt once.

Morbyd said:
Yes, Angie, I moisturize :p

Naddyz - what were you doing in Thailand for 6 weeks?!

2 weeks in thailand, but I'd spent the previous 6 weeks in rural indonesia - and ran out of moisturiser by the end of my 8 weeks away... hence the peeling!

kinky said:
I consider myself naturist, I do my best to go to naturist beaches, specialy Salinas around Sa Trincha and on Formentera

Yeah, but you're kinky :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Back