Naked or not naked

mikkak

Just wondering as I spoke half an hour a go with a madrileño friend, I told him that this year I was going to Formentera for a week, instead of the hole time in Ibiza- just 2 3 nigth this year- he is a naturist and he likes to go naked when he goes to the beach he also goes to partys in La sierra in Madrid where people go naked as part of the fiesta, he had invited me several times to atend this parties but I don't because is in Madrid and i also say him that if I went I would go dressed, he laugths and he says that is not true because as everybody goes naked I wouldn't feel comfortable.
Turning to our today conversation he told me that as i was going to go to Formentera I should stop being stupid and go naked, I don't cause I think I wouldn't feel comfortable, I don't feel comfortable in Mallorca and i won't feel comfortable in Formentera, so what i understand he is saying is that as there is lots of people that goes naked in Formentera i should feel comfortable with it, my way of thinking is that I should feel comfortable with myself, I think this is the point and not what other do or not.
I do not mind if people go naked, in fact in mallorca I atend many beaches where there is a wide amount of people naked and don't feel unconfortable.
What do you think??? Do you just go naked if others do? or why???

Going naked is an intensely personal thing. If you don't feel comfortable, don't do it. But why make your mind up before-hand? See how you feel when you get there. It's your body, and your feelings after all!

I do think is a personal thing, this is why I think that if i do not even think about it here why should i do it there? for me that is the point:p

Last edited by a moderator:
We did it once in Formentera.

It was a quiet end of the beach, a few people (some also nekid) wandered past.

It felt really good, quite liberating. We only laid down, we didn't go running around in the sea or anything.

I say find a quiet spot and give it a try, it may feel weird at first but you may enjoy it.

8)

I've never gone naked and I just couldnt!! :oops: It might be because I'm a nice young girl brought up in the Shires ;) but I'd just die of embarassment if my naked body was on view for everyone to look at!

You're supposed to become more liberated as you get older though so who knows, give it a few years my baps migh be on show :eek: :lol:

I don't mind doing it if I'm in a secluded area - it's a great thing to do! - but not on Salinas.

Blokes with their tackle out on a beach isn't a very attractive sight in my opinion. :lol:

They look like dobermans when they bend over to sort their towels out and it's not very nice when you're trying to read/enjoy the scenery/get stuck into a jug of sangria.

I prefer the sight of fit men in posh sunnies and swimming shorts/speedos thankyouverymuch! ;)

jajaja I am not a nice girl brougth up in Mallorca :twisted: ;) but I would die of embarrassment, even if no one was staring on me I would feel they was, is been allways like this for me, I think I was born with the bikini
Beckiboo said:
I've never gone naked and I just couldnt!! :oops: It might be because I'm a nice young girl brought up in the Shires ;) but I'd just die of embarassment if my naked body was on view for everyone to look at!

You're supposed to become more liberated as you get older though so who knows, give it a few years my baps migh be on show :eek: :lol:

Robder said:
Blokes with their tackle out on a beach isn't a very attractive sight in my opinion. :lol:

agree, its diff for blokes than ladies cos of all the bits hanging about everywhere all over the place, i mean i know women have bits as well but they're not as dangly and flopping about and stuff. well actually women can have droopy bits as well i suppose but they don't flail and flap about, well for some girls...............(oh i'll shut up)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

basically, i think the naked female body (if has nice figure) is fine but even a beautiful male body, it still has the bits all over the shop.

grego said:
agree, its diff for blokes than ladies cos of all the bits hanging about everywhere all over the place, i mean i know women have bits as well but they're not as dangly and flopping about and stuff. well actually women can have droopy bits as well i suppose but they don't flail and flap about, well for some girls...............(oh i'll shut up)

basically, i think the naked female body (if has nice figure) is fine but even a beautiful male body, it still has the bits all over the shop.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think what Grego is trying to say, and I'll echo, is that there is a time and a place for flopping your jiblets around and a public beach isn't it. ;) :lol:

Mikkak, your friend is not naturist, your friend is Nudist.
Naturists are the ones who enjoy contact with environmente and activities outdoors (all very ecological) while naked
Nudists are the ones who would like to spend all their life naked, those who have holiday resorts where you are only allowed to wear shoes and that also have a naked cheesy club near my home :eek:

I consider myself naturist, I do my best to go to naturist beaches, except in Barcelona where the naturist beach has a proportion of 5 voyeurs for each naked one :rolleyes: Pep and I, when we spend a day in the beach we usually go to Cala Morisca, 20 minutes away from home and everyone showing their bits.
I specially like it in places where there's no a rule, like in formentera or cabo de gata where nobody cares if you go naked or you with a burka. Actually in Spain you are allowed to go naked in any beach you want, but I wonder what would happend if I flash all my bits in the busiest beach in Lloret for example :eek: :lol:

As paddy said, it's a personal option, my opinion is that if you want to try it the normal would be first go top less. The good thing about naked beaches is taht people look at you much less than in a normal one. Or at least, this is the theory ;)

It's also addictive, once you are used to have no marks in your tann, it's really anoying when you have to wear bikini :lol:

Robder said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think what Grego is trying to say, and I'll echo, is that there is a time and a place for flopping your jiblets around and a public beach isn't it. ;) :lol:

exactly!!:lol:

grego said:

Agree 100%

If a guy's going to do it - he should lay on his front and dig a hole in the sand.

;)

like silv says, once you visit a few nudie beaches, you won't wanna go back to clothed ones.

mrs russ and i always visit the nudie beaches in ibz and formenterra. maybe it is a getting older ting coz i feel more self conscious nowadays on playa den bossa than surrounded by fat middle aged germans on calla compte!!

if you feel uncomfortable dont do it but true nudist beaches are non-judgemental and very friendly places. people ain't bothered about how you look. and you quickly realise that eveybody has wobbly bodies so it ain't no big deal.

silvia said:
Mikkak, your friend is not naturist, your friend is Nudist.
Naturists are the ones who enjoy contact with environmente and activities outdoors (all very ecological) while naked
Nudists are the ones who would like to spend all their life naked, those who have holiday resorts where you are only allowed to wear shoes and that also have a naked cheesy club near my home :eek:
:lol:

Oh!!! I see, my words when I said he was a naturist!! never go to bed without learning something new:D :D

I couldn't do it. I don't even walk around naked inside my own home :lol:

Hell, I'm usually the one in a t-shirt, shorts and sometimes a hat whilst sitting under an umbrella on the beach. Then again, I'm usualy trying NOT to get a tan.

Morbyd said:
I couldn't do it. I don't even walk around naked inside my own home :lol:

jajaja this is me :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

Hell, I'm usually the one in a t-shirt, shorts and sometimes a hat whilst sitting under an umbrella on the beach. Then again, I'm usualy trying NOT to get a tan.

I usually under the umbrella or wearing a t-shirt at certain hours cause I just get so burnt.
I remember once I was so burnt I had to be in a bath with watter and icecubes, I was under the umbrella practicly all day, could not go home beacuse we had walked so much to arrive, and I though, God is so sunny!!!! so I stayed under the umbrella but I got burnt just the same, the doctor told me that due that my skin was so sensitive and it was one of the first exposure of the year I probably got a litle bit burnt while walking and my skin was very sensitive so the hot air under the umbrella made the rest!!!
I am very carefull about the sun because I have got all the tickets to have problems
and I use total sun screen but it seems not to be enough for me

I just hate it when your skin starts to peel after getting tanned/burned.

Plus I'm dark enough as it is without the tan ;)

Back