My youngest Daughter's Review Summer 2017

I had parked in the far left of the covered car park at Salinas. Rather than just walk onto the beach at Jockey and hang a left, I thought I could find a short cut. So along the dusty road until we came to some houses and just turned right (we had gone way too far to the left) guessed my way from there. Maps on my phone had given up and it felt like we were stuck in the desert. In reality, it took around 15 mins longer, but in that heat it seemed a lot longer.

You got there - nothing ventured nothing gained as they say ! ... I'm reminded of early trips to the Es Vedra pirate tower ... just ask @ric about that one :lol::lol::lol:

what a fantastic review...there are not many daughters that let the oldies go out these days. You should be rightfully proud. You have given a great stepping stone for her to take the island by storm in her older years...it would be beautiful if its her inviting you. I bet she's already planning the next trip. This review has made my day and given me a smile. Thank you for that.

what a fantastic review...there are not many daughters that let the oldies go out these days. You should be rightfully proud. You have given a great stepping stone for her to take the island by storm in her older years...it would be beautiful if its her inviting you. I bet she's already planning the next trip. This review has made my day and given me a smile. Thank you for that.
Thanks

she forgot to mention the meetup with the pirate..u cant imagine how many girls & boys wants to have a pic with :p, without mentionning those that want to steal it :lol: Feuckin rude people, u need to be emptied pocket by the Pirate :D

Back