My youngest Daughter's Review Summer 2017

diver

nblXXbV.jpg

Qm2PxCm.jpg

u9rukuR.jpg

jJ6kZc3.jpg

5wWW3Dq.jpg

This is such a belter.

Loved this: "Dad got a bit agitated on the way there and whilst parking so mum made him carry all the things down to the beach" Hahaha. Fantastic. Sounds familiar mate.
I couldn't find a space under the trees. Stopped to let them all out, get gear out of boot and they could not open it. Lost my wrag as there was a car waiting behind. Drove off up the hill and left, casually finding loads of spaces on nicer tarmac.

Whats the Diver clan holiday card game of choice? Always enjoy a game of cards of an evening on quiet nights when we're with the family.

"At around 4pm me,mum,and dad left the beach to get ready for clockwork orange".. love it! @diver

A great post. I haven't read it all yet,I'll finish it later.

This reminded me of a school presentation that my boy had to do last September. All his class had to do a presentation on their favourite part of the summer holidays,so my boy done his holiday in Ibiza. I'm not sure we got it back from the school,if I find it I will post it up. On his presentation board he had the places he had been,and pictures of himself on the back of the scooter with me,along with some notes... it was better than seeing micky f***ing mouse at Disney land.. *thats what i told him to say anyway..

Whats the Diver clan holiday card game of choice? Always enjoy a game of cards of an evening on quiet nights when we're with the family.

Well, actually out of the 5 of us I was the only killjoy that doesn't play. Ive never been that into card/board or even video games as Im just not competitive in the slightest. I just sat, watched and smoke my holiday Marlboros:lol:.

Fantastic :twisted: ... and written by a most charming young lady at that.

"Mum wanted to become a hippy" :twisted:

"We parked up and started walking. Dad may have got us a little bit lost" :D

It's gold.

Yes, she is a lovely girl. No trouble at all.

I had parked in the far left of the covered car park at Salinas. Rather than just walk onto the beach at Jockey and hang a left, I thought I could find a short cut. So along the dusty road until we came to some houses and just turned right (we had gone way too far to the left) guessed my way from there. Maps on my phone had given up and it felt like we were stuck in the desert. In reality, it took around 15 mins longer, but in that heat it seemed a lot longer.

Better hand writing than most adults :lol:

She is very meticulous, and painted the pages before hand too.

View attachment 4112 Sounds like a nice family holiday, when will be the next one?

No Swag on that trip;):lol:

Three weeks on Monday for me.

Also trying to fit in a 24hr trip for Solomon closing but its looking doubtful as the missus is putting her foot down. I'm "skating on thin ice" apparently:spank:
"At around 4pm me,mum,and dad left the beach to get ready for clockwork orange".. love it! @diver

A great post. I haven't read it all yet,I'll finish it later.

This reminded me of a school presentation that my boy had to do last September. All his class had to do a presentation on their favourite part of the summer holidays,so my boy done his holiday in Ibiza. I'm not sure we got it back from the school,if I find it I will post it up. On his presentation board he had the places he had been,and pictures of himself on the back of the scooter with me,along with some notes... it was better than seeing micky f***ing mouse at Disney land.. *thats what i told him to say anyway..

Yeah too right. We have never been to Florida or Disney, always go short haul.

Back