My Week in Ibiza

Really?? haha

I was the one that was in the same tee as you!

6210_229816430155_552020155_7755353_1786519_n.jpg
:eek: take it you were in bn3 when we turned up with jules as he pointed you out to me as we had the same t-shirt on ,how hot was it in there !!!!! still rocked though :D:D

:eek: take it you were in bn3 when we turned up with jules as he pointed you out to me as we had the same t-shirt on ,how hot was it in there !!!!! still rocked though :D:D

Yup that was me, It was ridiculous heat in BN3 could only rave for about 20 mins then needed to go outside and try and find all the ice I could. Was pretty funny when he pointed out the 2 t-shirts though :)

Is the small slow engine really your mate kicking :lol:

Any vid or pics of the girl faceplanting onto the concrete :confused: :?:
takk

I was there in Bay Bar when that girl hit the ground with her head!

Didn't actually see it but there was blood everywhere.

There are conflicting reports of her condition.

Management say that shes ok...

Staff (who seemed pissed off that the place was open the following day) say she was bad.....fractured cranium and broken neck.

From where she fell, with her hands tied down by her side and nothing to break her fall, shes lucky to be alive.

Nasty about the girl from Bay Bar. It is usually a regular stop off spot for us.

We were wondering if the girl was a new dancer this year or does anyone know if she was there last year too? :?:

No she wasnt there last year.

This girl could use stilts as well.

They think that the dew and wet nights in early July weakened the rope and it snaped, landing her head first onto a concrete floor.

Back