My unwelcomed experience from an asian-american

Thanks Silvia for the North Africans, Moors..........Why don't you just call them Morrocans. I hear some nasty comments sometimes and get some unfriendly looks but never let it over me. Forgot to say, I'm Moorish sorry Morrocan-Swiss 8)

Moha said:
Thanks Silvia for the North Africans, Moors..........Why don't you just call them Morrocans. I hear some nasty comments sometimes and get some unfriendly looks but never let it over me. Forgot to say, I'm Moorish sorry Morrocan-Swiss 8)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am Spanish and I am sorry to hear about your case, but I can also tell you that most of spanish people are not racist. So please, come back and have the Ibiza experience, you cannot judge a hole country for a few of stupid.
Love

Agree Mikkak, racism is out of ignorance. Loads of my mates are Spanish and I never encountred any form of racism. I will enjoy Ibiza September 11-25 8)

Really sorry to hear about your exprerience. You get racism where ever you go unfortunately, it's a fact of life. I first came to Ibiza in 1997, and fell in love with it. You alway's get GEEKS, but don't let them spoil your holiday, and please come back. :)

Dave

Back